Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6.5 cases of Jumbo & 5 cases of hobby 2015 Bowman Chrome Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Here are my results - this is from 6.5 cases of jumbo and 5 cases of hobby. Please PM me if you are interested in anything - Conforto, JD Davis, Brett Phillips, Bobby Bradley, Gleybar Torres, Casey Gillapsie, and Willy Adames are not available. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I have like 3 more cases of Jumbo coming in, so I'll post add those results later. :)

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Nice spreadsheet. At least you hit some color of Torres, Phillips and Conforto!

Sad to see the Bradley, Honeywell, etc only hitting low end, but hopefully some grade out for ya. Looks like you hit some solid stuff!

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Nice spreadsheet. At least you hit some color of Torres, Phillips and Conforto!

Sad to see the Bradley, Honeywell, etc only hitting low end, but hopefully some grade out for ya. Looks like you hit some solid stuff!

I got a Bradley blue ref auto last night, yay! I think I have a lot of stuff incoming, so I'll update with what I do have later.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Here are my results - this is from 6.5 cases of jumbo and 5 cases of hobby. Please PM me if you are interested in anything - Conforto, JD Davis, Brett Phillips, Bobby Bradley, Gleybar Torres, Casey Gillapsie, and Willy Adames are not available. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I have like 3 more cases of Jumbo coming in, so I'll post add those results later. :)

I got the Diplans. Thanks for the quick ship! They look great.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Diplan is said to have a solid mid-rotation arm. Do you think he'll pan out, Hive? I think he's just 18 y.o.

Also, [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] -- any interest in splitting a jumbo case on a live break today with of 2015 BC? Can get a decent price, I think. You might get better prices though. Hit me up if you want. B

Members online