Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Pacific Invincible Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
DeliciousBacon said:
tonsofcommons said:
It's my belief that the Red are the hardest to find because of the method of distribution.

The 1999 Prisms Red are another incredibly hard set to find. I picked up a Todd Helton on COMC but that's about it. These just don't turn up.

Did you see my latest Pacific pickups in the 90's thread? Got some sweet sweet stuff! :D

Thanks for mentioning the Prism Reds. After realizing I still needed this one, I checked the Beckett Marketplace and snagged one. I don't check the beckett marketplace that often these days, so it was a nice surprise to see a seller actually had one. There were only 16 total players listed, so I definately got lucky!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
WaxPax said:
Going through some boxes this morning I came across this....

1999invinciblepacificredgriffery.jpg
need my address?? :D

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
So it looks like 1999 Pacific Invincible, Aurora, and Prism Reds are all pretty tough to find with Invincible being the toughest for reasons stated on Page 1. Those Prisms are my favorite because the whole background is red - looks fantastic.

The other Pacific reds were inserted far more often, like one a pack.

Thanks to AndruwHRJones for pointing me to this one from TriplePlay on Beckett:
Rusty1999PrismRed.jpg

The seller also had another Rusty I needed and seems to have a good variety of parallels. I picked up some other Pacific reds and even some Playoff reds for my Jake Reed PC.
Rusty1999PacificRed.jpg

Jake1996PacificRed.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Was surprised to end up with this at auction for about $5 dlvd. I think many player collectors out there still don't know how tough these are to find. The right edge ended up being pretty rough, but it's still a beaut.

JeterAuroraRed.jpg

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
RustyGreerFan - I have to say, I love your sig! One of the all-time greats and one of my favorites.

RustyGreerFan said:
Was surprised to end up with this at auction for about $5 dlvd. I think many player collectors out there still don't know how tough these are to find. The right edge ended up being pretty rough, but it's still a beaut.

JeterAuroraRed.jpg

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
I have all Rickey 99 Pacific reds except the Prism. (I don't have a pic of the Paramount Red at the moment).

99pacificinvinciblered.jpg

99pacificrevolutionred299.jpg

99PacificRed312.jpg

99pacificcrowncollectionred.jpg

99pacificaurorared.jpg

Please PM me if anyone has one of these for sale or trade:
99pacificprismred.jpg

BTW, even though Beckett doesn't list it....does anyone know if they made a Retail Red version for the 99 Crown Royale or 99 Omega sets?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I have a few and if memory serves me correctly, may have a Bagwell too. Let's just say I've seen em around. They don't pop up too often but they do every now and again. There were also a few other sets that Pacific did red parallels for that were exclusive to retail. I have the Bagwells out of some of the other sets as well.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I have all Rickey 99 Pacific reds except the Prism. (I don't have a pic of the Paramount Red at the moment).

99pacificinvinciblered.jpg

99pacificrevolutionred299.jpg

99PacificRed312.jpg

99pacificcrowncollectionred.jpg

99pacificaurorared.jpg

Please PM me if anyone has one of these for sale or trade:
99pacificprismred.jpg

BTW, even though Beckett doesn't list it....does anyone know if they made a Retail Red version for the 99 Crown Royale or 99 Omega sets?

This is what I was talking about but there's even more than this that I've seen. I really need to dig through my Bagwells when I get a chance. And yes, I swear I've seen a red parallel for Bagwell and own it from 99 Omega. Crown Royale I'm not too sure about....

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
This is what I was talking about but there's even more than this that I've seen. I really need to dig through my Bagwells when I get a chance. And yes, I swear I've seen a red parallel for Bagwell and own it from 99 Omega. Crown Royale I'm not too sure about....

If you find it, can you post a pic? I am pretty sure they didn't do a red in 99 Omega & Crown Royale.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I've got the Belle... actually I think I have the one [MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] posted... didn't I get that from you?

Members online

Latest posts