Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Allen & Ginter Target Blaster Box Autograph MOJO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Earlier today I stopped by my neighborhood Target to pick up some assorted items and felt compelled to throw a 2013 Allen & Ginter blaster box into the cart. I don't normally buy blasters but I'd watched a good deal of A&G broken online the last few days and wanted my own taste.

The first 6 packs didn't have much of note (a Jeter mini and a Bundy base rookie) but the 7th pack held this little beauty...

Henry Rollins.jpg

Henry Rollins' autograph was one of the last things I expected to see come out of a baseball blaster box but I'm certainly pleased. Can't decide if this is staying in the PC... Rollins is a cool guy and this sure is purty. :cool:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
That's awesome. I didn't know he had an auto in this release. I might have to pick one of those up. He's the only punk-rock hero I would really like to have an auto of on something like this. Well, maybe him and some cut autos of the Ramones boys.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
They should have him pictured without a shirt and his black shorts crouching and screaming into the mic from his black flag days. Get in the Van is an awesome book about how hard it was to be in a band like that.

Henry's best friend is Ian Mackaye of Fugazi which is so cool. Also he is buddies with wino or Scott weinrich the greatest guitar/singer imo

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Should that exit your PC, I'd love a shot. Rollins rules

I'm planning to take some good scans of the card at work tomorrow (looks to be mint or gem mint) and put the card up on eBay with a BIN/OBO. If you want the card sooner you can make me an offer but I've not yet attempted to make a transaction on FCB so you'd need to be gentle. :)

I won't post it on eBay until tomorrow night and will post a link here if it's not sold before then.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
EDIT: Auction starts at 8:30 EST and ends this Sunday at 8:30 EST. Link to follow...

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I think Slette said he wanted that card if and when you sell it. Have you contacted him yet [MENTION=3561]Slette[/MENTION]

No, not directly. I quoted Slette 3 days ago explaining what I was going to do and for him to message me an offer if still interested, thinking he would get a notification that I had quoted him. I'm still learning how things work around here so bear with me if that was flawed logic.

[MENTION=3561]Slette[/MENTION], Here is the eBay link:
2013 Allen and Ginter Henry Rollins SP Autograph Auto Black Flag Very Nice | eBay

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
No, not directly. I quoted Slette 3 days ago explaining what I was going to do and for him to message me an offer if still interested, thinking he would get a notification that I had quoted him. I'm still learning how things work around here so bear with me if that was flawed logic.

[MENTION=3561]Slette[/MENTION], Here is the eBay link:
2013 Allen and Ginter Henry Rollins SP Autograph Auto Black Flag Very Nice | eBay

Not flawed but you'd be surprised how many people mostly use the mobile app. The mobile app notifies you of PMs but not "mentions". That's one possibility

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Not flawed but you'd be surprised how many people mostly use the mobile app. The mobile app notifies you of PMs but not "mentions". That's one possibility

Agreed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
So I'm I. For that reason I always send the person a pm telling them I have posted something they maybe interested in :D

The one thing I'm glad about in the mobile app is that pictures show up in threads. In Blowout's they come across as just links in android.