Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**** SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ******10/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Watching my Bengals play in London right now. I don't get it that the NFL is trying to expand over there. The NFL Europe didn't work, why do they think the US NFL will?

Fordman

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey gang. Picked up a few miscellaneous cards on eBay and COMC this morning. Spent less than $30, but was able to check a bunch off the wantlist.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Afternoon guys. Listed a high end card last night for $3500 Obo wake up to 3 "what's your best price?" Messages. Nothing annoys me more on eBay. Tell me what you want to pay and I'll tell you if that's enough. /rant

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I didn't look there for years and finally started about 18 months ago. picked up a large amount of stuff actually. slowly faded because nothing new was being listed. I checked today and there's a ton of new stuff, nothing I can use though.

I checked there again for first time in a while... looks like I cleaned out all the Crusades and they've yet to replenish. :rolleyes:
Main problem with them is if you live in WA you pay the tax every time :mad: great for everyone else.

Members online