Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
You got 'em? Awesome! I saw some fresh names yesterday afternoon in 'sold out'. Kept my eyes peeled the last 24 hrs.
Yeah, got the 3 I wanted. I rarely check COMC but a random look last night in the Sold Outs and some texting w Tanner about the Jose and a few thousands refreshes between us and we finally got some items other people had been showing off their players.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Yeah, got the 3 I wanted. I rarely check COMC but a random look last night in the Sold Outs and some texting w Tanner about the Jose and a few thousands refreshes between us and we finally got some items other people had been showing off their players.

Ryan

Well done. Refresh, refresh, refresh. :D

He was listing during my morning commute (not driving!) and was hoping to see something shiny then. Hopefully the prices were in line with the others, he's unfortunately learning! Still nothing as high as the Griff's yet though. I was able to bolster my Bonds PC with the Status' but the Diamond Axis seems steep.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

He was listing during my morning commute (not driving!) and was hoping to see something shiny then. Hopefully the prices were in line with the others, he's unfortunately learning! Still nothing as high as the Griff's yet though. I was able to bolster my Bonds PC with the Status' but the Diamond Axis seems steep.
I was seconds away from the Status Samples, I mentioned I may buy to Tanner and waited to long. Good additions.

And check PM.

Ryan

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015

I saw the Bonds/Belle Team Pinnacle card listed but that sure seems crazy high.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Thanks guys! Yeah we were killing it! I got like no sleep with my mind on the cardboard and the cardboard on my mind. This kind of thing NEVER happens with comc, so this was cool.
[MENTION=12560]Gjb70[/MENTION] I'm glad you like it!

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Thanks guys! Yeah we were killing it! I got like no sleep with my mind on the cardboard and the cardboard on my mind. This kind of thing NEVER happens with comc, so this was cool.
[MENTION=12560]Gjb70[/MENTION] I'm glad you like it!

Damn you guys put some work in on those! He lists at all crazy times so glad you got them

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I search sold results for Garvey to see what I may have missed to a BIN and it pisses me off every time I see something I didn't have a shot at, but I still need to know. I also have been tracking low serial number items, PSA 10s (and 9s for Tougher cards and even 8s for his 71 and 72) and unique oddball items selling for 10+ years now.

Just out of curiosity does everyone here just search solds everyday?! I picked that up. Fought off one back door sale so far lol

Members online