Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

Congrats again Frenchie, love the sig!

I was busy all day yesterday working on the boat motor, got the recoil fixed, and changed the oil on the bottom unit. Everything is a go for opening day tomorrow. Looks like a high in the 70's, a beautiful day on the water.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Gonna be another long, hot day at work. We are hopong to get 2 more sections mowed. The cemetery is 20 acres, and I'm not quite sure hiw many we got done yesterday since I was getting around the headstones with the weedeater and push mower yesterday

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning folks. Think I'll be productive at work today instead of a slacker. See ya'll later.

Small mailday yesterday. I've been bitten by the Vlad bug - higher end inserts and select GU.

093/100
$T2eC16R,!zoE9s5ne3cqBRgy-RtO)Q~~60_12.JPG

027/100 (His Jersey #)
$(KGrHqJHJEMFD1vm-7(pBQ+qs6rYLg~~60_12.JPG

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Art- Awesome Bunning!

Frenchie- If I can't land one of those, I would willing to have you sign a base Ginter card. ;) Congrats again!

Sunday, I had soreness in my left big toe. I didn't think much of it. Yesterday, I woke up in serious pain. It was almost as bad as kidney stones. My left big toe was swollen to almost double in size. I went to the doctor and it's gout. It hurt like a motherXXXXer. They gave me some meds that have greatly reduced the pain and the swelling is starting to go down. I am going to schedule an appointment with a nutritionist. Gout can be controlled by diet, so I need to make a plan to avoid this XXXX again.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
We have had predominantly white with royal blue and red pinstripes cop cars in Calgary for ever. The brand new cop cars are all black and white and that takes a long time to get used to.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Art- Awesome Bunning!

Frenchie- If I can't land one of those, I would willing to have you sign a base Ginter card. ;) Congrats again!

Sunday, I had soreness in my left big toe. I didn't think much of it. Yesterday, I woke up in serious pain. It was almost as bad as kidney stones. My left big toe was swollen to almost double in size. I went to the doctor and it's gout. It hurt like a motherXXXXer. They gave me some meds that have greatly reduced the pain and the swelling is starting to go down. I am going to schedule an appointment with a nutritionist. Gout can be controlled by diet, so I need to make a plan to avoid this XXXX again.

Ya gout isn't very fun I get it in my ankle rather then my toe, avoid red meat, beer and salt foods is what the Dr tells me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online