Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
HOLY SH.......................

That was not enough of a pants warning... I need like pages of pages of pages of warning before you drop something like that in here LOL!!! WOW!!!

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Maybe it's obvious but how did it sell twice and the first time for that much more? Guy relisted it?

It was orginally listed at some crazy high BIN/BO(I think it was $600), It sold as a best offer for $375 or so. After that the person who bought it sold out a bunch of their Puckett stuff and sent them to be Probstein to be auctioned off. It sold at auction to another Puckett collector for $280.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Mansgame, I agree that you must not negotiate with kidnappers. That price is way too high. For what it's worth, the Grace was listed at $100, and I got it for an $80 offer. I thought that was high side for the card, but I knew someone else was after it, so didn't want it sitting out there and made a strong first offer.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Mansgame, I agree that you must not negotiate with kidnappers. That price is way too high. For what it's worth, the Grace was listed at $100, and I got it for an $80 offer. I thought that was high side for the card, but I knew someone else was after it, so didn't want it sitting out there and made a strong first offer.

Yea, it's weird, maybe someone could use those sites with historical sales but my notes show it sold for $180 previously but another Belle collector I know said it sold for $80, so maybe I added a "1" as a fat finger, not sure. Either way, the guy is crazy with that price in mind. It will NEVER sell for that, so maybe he wants to keep it unless someone will pay up for it. I've stopped watching it, so hopefully he gets the message. No one else is watching the damn think :lol:

A_Pharis

PANTS WARNING!!!!

Stan.jpg

969105_10151595845209594_825119568_n.jpg

Mother.

Of.

God.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
whats up guys? im going through my old IP card book and removing some of the old guys that are no longer on the twins team and looking to add the new guys.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well had a long day at work. We just mowed, and that's it. We will be doing the same thing tomorrow

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
whats up guys? im going through my old IP card book and removing some of the old guys that are no longer on the twins team and looking to add the new guys.

Are you going to be getting rid of any of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts