Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I don't want no one to think I'm not a man of my word, I met some cool people here and I don't want to ruin that. So again, if you claim something from me, please PM me so I can't forget, I usually reply very quickly.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

Honestly I think you started off on a bad note in this thread coming right out and asking for specific cards, then you put cards up for others and when they get claimed you say ok but I may inquire about some A-Rod cards in return. That's not the way things work around here, & on top of all that you don't send out the cards. Then in the upper echelon thread it seems you are in a race to get to 500 posts to start claiming stuff in there. Have you even put anything up over there before you jumped right in after 500 posts & claimed a card??? May be just me but I don't like the way these things have been going. If you put cards up for other members its because you want to help out the other collectors no strings attached, you can't ask for other cards later in return. I just feel your jumping in these threads for all the wrong reasons & your not doing yourself any favors by not sending cards out on your end when you've been claiming plenty of cards.

I think you just need to slow your roll & take care of everything on your end before you claim anymore stuff or join any other threads or the goodie box giveaway.

Just my thoughts

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
This is something a little different these are vintage baby girl baseball dresses they come with matching shorts. If you have a little girl or one on the way for one of these teams let me know if you want one. Sizes are 9 months & some 12 months. I just ask you to pay shipping which will probably be around $3

Gunna have to add pics when I get home

Yankees, tigers, mets, cubs, padres

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
This is something a little different these are vintage baby girl baseball dresses they come with matching shorts. If you have a little girl or one on the way for one of these teams let me know if you want one. Sizes are 9 months & some 12 months. I just ask you to pay shipping which will probably be around $3

Well, the wife and I just started trying to have a baby, this week actually, so eventually a baby should be on the way, obviously I don't know if it will be a girl or not, but the timing seems suspiciously correct, so...I'll bite, haha, do you need my addy again?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Well, the wife and I just started trying to have a baby, this week actually, so eventually a baby should be on the way, obviously I don't know if it will be a girl or not, but the timing seems suspiciously correct, so...I'll bite, haha, do you need my addy again?

pm sent

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Still have these IPs to go out. If they get claimed quick, I can mail out tomorrow, otherwise I go on vacation and they get mailed out beginning of July. The Carter is obv a facsimile from his foundation.

View attachment 18160

Multiples of a couple cards too, so if someone claimed, you still could get a second shot

Lets bump this thread up! All of these available except for the Neil Allen

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
2011 Topps Chrome
Hector Noesi auto
Ricky Romero Sepia 74/99
Matt Garza Sepia 6/99
Shane Victorino blue 74/99
Pedro Alvarez blue 3/99
Kendrys Morales x 47/225
2007 UD Picks and Prospects autos
Juston Hampson
Matt Chico
Fred Lewis
Anthony Lerew
Prince Fielder Future Stars non auto 71/199
Rod Gaspar auto (with COA)
2005 Bowman Chrome Mark Prior gold 50/50

Could I claim the Hector Noesi auto?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Got mine today Rum, thanks!! My wife loves it, now we just have to have a girl, haha

CFD1415

Jun 7, 2013
Mocksville, NC
Have These Available. Thousands Of Cards Will Add More If We Can Get This Thread Moving Again. Looking For St Louis Cardinals Especially Chris Carpenter And Jim Edmonds.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I think part of the reason this thread crashed is because people are sending out what they offer. Besides what I got from rum, I think the other last 5ish things I claimed I haven't received.

Edit to add: I can't see any cards you posted btw

CFD1415

Jun 7, 2013
Mocksville, NC
I think part of the reason this thread crashed is because people are sending out what they offer. Besides what I got from rum, I think the other last 5ish things I claimed I haven't received.

Edit to add: I can't see any cards you posted btw

Yeah It Sent Me A Message Saying Change My Settings. So I Went To Settings And Can't Find The Problem

Looking For Chris Carpenter And Jim Edmonds In St Louis Cardinals Uniform.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Another thing that factors in for me is the shipping fees just started adding up, prob spent $200-$300 just in free stuff i shipped. I love giving stuff away but I have to really start watching my finances so I had to slow my roll. Ill be adding stuff here & there like 3-5 items at a time instead of 10-20...... Lol

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Another thing that factors in for me is the shipping fees just started adding up, prob spent $200-$300 just in free stuff i shipped. I love giving stuff away but I have to really start watching my finances so I had to slow my roll. Ill be adding stuff here & there like 3-5 items at a time instead of 10-20...... Lol

Also true. I started to send PWE for a while.

Members online