Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

No sweat off my back, anybody has an issue, I invite whoever to voice their concern. No problem dealing with it as adults...no grown ass kids!

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Lol who would of guessed people would be arguing over free stuff!!!:confused:

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Putting this gold refractor up for one of my -2 or -3. If someone wants to claim the blue, it could also go. The orange is staying. Know the gold is around $20-$25 not sure where the blue is at.

TGColor.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

I agree, I'm not trying to pick fights, just simply meeting folks, and keeping it fun and mature

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Putting this gold refractor up for one of my -2 or -3. If someone wants to claim the blue, it could also go. The orange is staying. Know the gold is around $20-$25 not sure where the blue is at.

TGColor.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Catdaddyscards you can use one of my +claims towards your negative.

You claimed the Upton for me and it was an awesome gesture so ill return the favor to help you out.

A_Pharis

For thread integrity, I'm going to ask for the following conditions to be met:

(1) That [MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] post an item in return for claiming the Berra card that meets the requirements for the thread on a regular basis. I.E. A card that sells for over $15 consistently, not 3 times randomly with the rest falling under. Keep in mind that this goes for all cards posted in this thread. If there is ever a concern on value then I can be contacted for a judgement call. This is a "Free card" thread, but the level of certain cards are included in faith that something as equally giving is put up to pay it forward.

(2) That [MENTION=7479]Logan2500[/MENTION] not claim until condition #1 is met.

These are being asked to be done because of certain questions being asked. You can feel how you like about them, but please keep your responses to them limited to PMs to me. I will answer any I receive.

I don't think this is asking too much, and - though this thread shouldn't HAVE to have that sort of policing - I do feel like it is valid at times.

A_Pharis

Alright, guys.

Here are a couple of points to take forward:

(1) Keep the fighting to a minimum. This is for everyone. Any concerns from here out need to be PMed to me. This goes for EVERYONE in this thread.
(2) No more combining +'s or -'s. This is a 1-for-1 thread. I know that some people doing it have good intentions and are just doing it to wipe their + balance, but you can't make a rule that doesn't apply to everyone. Gifting + balances to other members is fine as long as all parties involved in that are ok with it.
(3) Anyone putting up an item has the right to refuse a claim. I only ask that if it is done, that I be contacted FIRST (prior to declining).
(4) If you think you have something that someone may like, then they are to be tagged (Using the @ command) IN THE THREAD. This thread is not a place to PM people for claims to pad your + balance.
(5) If, for any reason, I feel like someone is abusing this thread in any way - I will act accordingly. Despite what may be floating in your heads, I do not play favorites.

Any concerns or questions about these can be directed to me.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
For thread integrity, I'm going to ask for the following conditions to be met:

(1) That [MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] post an item in return for claiming the Berra card that meets the requirements for the thread on a regular basis. I.E. A card that sells for over $15 consistently, not 3 times randomly with the rest falling under. Keep in mind that this goes for all cards posted in this thread. If there is ever a concern on value then I can be contacted for a judgement call. This is a "Free card" thread, but the level of certain cards are included in faith that something as equally giving is put up to pay it forward.

(2) That [MENTION=7479]Logan2500[/MENTION] not claim until condition #1 is met.

These are being asked to be done because of certain questions being asked. You can feel how you like about them, but please keep your responses to them limited to PMs to me. I will answer any I receive.

I don't think this is asking too much, and - though this thread shouldn't HAVE to have that sort of policing - I do feel like it is valid at times.

I understand. I was just hoping that I would have my cards claimed earlier and I would be able to claim it. I will wait to claim things again though. Thank you.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
Also I was thinking the Gwynn could go to [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] unless he already has it or isn't interested.

A_Pharis

Also I was thinking the Gwynn could go to @Gwynn545 unless he already has it or isn't interested.

Keep in mind that unclaimed items are meant to be cycled out for new items if they go continuously unclaimed. This - however - is hard to determine (how long is too long?). The best way to put it is "discretion". If you feel like items are just not going to get claimed then go ahead and pull them out and post something else.

This is really meant for many people in this thread.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
Keep in mind that unclaimed items are meant to be cycled out for new items if they go continuously unclaimed. This - however - is hard to determine (how long is too long?). The best way to put it is "discretion". If you feel like items are just not going to get claimed then go ahead and pull them out and post something else.

This is really meant for many people in this thread.

Yea I have cycled out a few items but never tagged someone I guess to see if they were interested. Now I also have the Harper sp up so now I think it should be claimed soon.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Alright, guys.

Here are a couple of points to take forward:

(1) Keep the fighting to a minimum. This is for everyone. Any concerns from here out need to be PMed to me. This goes for EVERYONE in this thread.
(2) No more combining +'s or -'s. This is a 1-for-1 thread. I know that some people doing it have good intentions and are just doing it to wipe their + balance, but you can't make a rule that doesn't apply to everyone. Gifting + balances to other members is fine as long as all parties involved in that are ok with it.
(3) Anyone putting up an item has the right to refuse a claim. I only ask that if it is done, that I be contacted FIRST (prior to declining).
(4) If you think you have something that someone may like, then they are to be tagged (Using the @ command) IN THE THREAD. This thread is not a place to PM people for claims to pad your + balance.
(5) If, for any reason, I feel like someone is abusing this thread in any way - I will act accordingly. Despite what may be floating in your heads, I do not play favorites.

Any concerns or questions about these can be directed to me.

In regards to "tagging" I'm not 100% proficient in doing so, since I tend to screw spelling from time to time, but i will try. English is my second language.

A_Pharis

In regards to "tagging" I'm not 100% proficient in doing so, since I tend to screw spelling from time to time, but i will try. English is my second language.

Successfully tagging someone will result in their name being blue (example: [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION])
All you need to do is put @ before the user name. If for whatever reason you have an issue with it, you are free to shoot me a PM, and I'll gladly correct it for you.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I still think it would be a great rule of thumb and common courtesy to not claim anything until you have actually posted an item up, and mailed it out to someone. If we all stick by this, nobody will ever be in the negative, and we will have a good stream of new items being posted.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I still think it would be a great rule of thumb and common courtesy to not claim anything until you have actually posted an item up, and mailed it out to someone. If we all stick by this, nobody will ever be in the negative, and we will have a good stream of new items being posted.

I'm new to this thread and agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online