Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Michael Jordan 4 foot advertising shoe sign on eBay $449.99 or best offer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USED-Michae...ver-Red-/231490480170?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ZJabjpw.jpg

Offers welcome here or by message.

This taken from the eBay listing:

To start off after some limited research it appears to me a solid market value for this sign is really tough to determine due mainly to product availability. And too add I reserve the right to end the listing early if the item happens to sell through another channel other than eBay. DESCRIPTION: This is a Michael Jordan 4 foot long metal retail store advertising sign. The height is 10 inches while the inside depth is 6 inches. It is very sturdy, high in quality and overall in great used condition. This weighs a good 30 pounds approximately. The lady I bought it from locally said she got it out of a storage unit purchase. I believe it came from Champ's Sports store because a strip of security tape with that store's name was on the sign. And not sure but this could be a 1990's collectible? Asking price is set at $400 plus $49.99 shipping with offers also being accepted. CONDITION : The front greyish background and silver lettering/jumpman logo are in superb showcase quality condition. There is a noticable indention like flaw to the lower left corner grey part below the "J". Otherwise the only other real flaws to mention are multiple sized scratches along the outer silver can or casing part. As a quick thought maybe you as the buyer can restore the silver if desired with the right paint? The back side consist of pretty much flawless red and black metal. Note that the welding had come undone at the back corner where the "J" is and I decided to buy epoxy from Lowes to correct that (results turned out terrific) so everything would be uniform as one piece. All the things that I have covered should be available in the included photos. SHIPPING: Shipping is $49.99 delivered by Fed Ex to anywhere within the United States. I have not committed to shipping overseas but would definitely look into doing so if it proves worthwhile. Shipment will be done secure and take place ASAP after payment is made by Paypal while I am hunting down a big enough box. In closing you may ask what would be good uses for this unique item? Well I suppose you could put it in a man cave, sports bar, sports room, have it to accompany your shoe collection, perhaps just something to go along with your Jordan collection etc or simply pick it up due to its rather cool attractive nature. As far as hanging this from a wall or such I'm not sure how it can be done with the 2 notched tabs on the back but maybe as one option they could be carefully bent off? But although you may not want to chance altering the investment in that way. All general questions and or thoughts are welcome. Thanks much for your time and good luck.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts