Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

:::::::::::::Friday Good Morning Thread:::::::::

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning all! I've been inactive lately (probably not noticed) due to work and life in general. Been working 6 days a week so FCB has dropped on my priority list of things to do in my free time. Just found out Sunday that we're going to have a baby boy! I've known since we left for the National Championship game but we wanted to know what we are having before we announced.

Good to see you and congrats bro!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Holy hell man. I thought about listing my Harper I have. I have about 200 in to it. And I think average sales around around 200 as well. But come on man really this will be here for the duration of this listing. I think I'll list mine right now, for say 299.99 best offer, because it's not going to even get a sniff let alone a bid. Hell upthealley as a Bryce Harper Ball auto'd for 400 that seems like a deal, compared to this one if you hit the Bin of 850:eek:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Topps-...191?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a326161f
bryce haper.JPG

And Upthealley member here selling this. looks nice too.
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/145425-Bryce-Harper-Rare-Rookie

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Not much going on today. Sounds like I'm going to be heading to Spearfish, SD tomorrow to watch my girlfriend's first outdoor track meet of the season. She will have no idea that I'm going, so I'm hoping that she likes the surprise :lol: I took advantage of the 5x eBay Bucks offer to buy some more ball cubes as I'm still in the process of trying to get all Ultra Pro UV ball cubes. I've got about 5-6 different brands/models right now and want everything to be uniform. If I counted right, I only need 12 to have everything in the same cube, and I ordered a dozen. I'll need to get some more, just to have some ready for if/when I get anymore signed baseballs

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
(late)

attachment.php

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Afternoon guys. Got my winning in from Goodwin auctions today. Hoping I win another card tonight and I'll be ready to submit to psa/dna next week.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just paid what is the most I've ever spent on a card, and I'm hoping that it will be in next time I'm home (next week) to get scanned in. Really excited to add this one to my collection

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
VERY nice rack pack ($5 one) of the new '15 Donruss.

Studio (retail exclusive?) Shoemaker
Grandstand and '81 Retro of Puig
AT DKings- Brooks Robinson
RR- Finnegan
TR- Franco
Foil parallel- Ernie Banks 37/47! Real nice looking too! Although they put "47 HRs in 2014" on there.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
VERY nice rack pack ($5 one) of the new '15 Donruss.

Studio (retail exclusive?) Shoemaker
Grandstand and '81 Retro of Puig
AT DKings- Brooks Robinson
RR- Finnegan
TR- Franco
Foil parallel- Ernie Banks 37/47! Real nice looking too! Although they put "47 HRs in 2014" on there.
Error card SP eBay 1/1 sell sell sell sell sell sell. Oh and you should sell :p

Richard

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Thanks All for the well wishes! All Went well, just slept off the anesthesia and the percocet they gave me. They removed 31 of those things total. A little sore but lucky for me, they gave me something for the soreness.

Morning all!

GL on your surgery [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION]...
Good morning all!
Outstanding O'Neill!
Best of luck, [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] !
Good morning all, what a quick week for me. Good luck [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION]

Welcome back, and congrats! [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], all the best!

Morning. Another day closer to baseball!

Hope it went smoothly, fordman.

Congrats on the good news, Hendersonfan!

Morning kiddies

Fordman I had the same thing done back in 2003. Funny thing is, every once and awhile I scratch that same spot where they removed it. And I can remember the day it was removed just like it happen yesterday. It was located on my back just over my right shoulder. When I wore a tee shirt you could see it pretty clear under the shirt. I was awake and was talking to the surgeon. and then when it was removed and put it a vial to be sent out for pathology. (checked to be sure it was not anything to worry about). He handed it to me so I could see it while he stitched me up.

Mine was no where near this size. And it was more towards the upper right side of my shoulder
1305364672.jpg

[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] I had one sort this size in the small of my back and when I bumped it, I felt like crying then kicking a puppy!

Best of luck bro.

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Good Luck [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION]

I really appreciate the mentions and thoughts of those in the MT thread!

Fordman

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
C'mon Utes!

I'm not normally a Duke-conspiracy theory guy but there should be a Criminal investigation of that loose ball scramble foul called on Utah's best player..

Members online

Latest posts