Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

a small question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I only follow Baseball but seeing my Eagles won the big game is there anyone who makes sets of the Eagles and the Super bowl?
Thanks all

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I do football but not enough to make team sets . I sell 40/80 different players / years at local stadium

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The was a set just released today by Panini, who does all the licensed football. 36 cards (I think), specially dated for the SB. $29.99

IDK if retail spots will have it, I know two LCSs that do though.

Look online for details...

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The was a set just released today by Panini, who does all the licensed football. 36 cards (I think), specially dated for the SB. $29.99

IDK if retail spots will have it, I know two LCSs that do though.

Look online for details...
Panini Now?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Panini has been exclusive for football, and basketball, for a couple years now.

Most people don't like it since most of their products are all so similar...
I meant if they have a topps now like product or just made a super bowl set. I thought I read they had a similar program to topps now

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I meant if they have a topps now like product or just made a super bowl set. I thought I read they had a similar program to topps now

Oh yeah, my bad.

They do have a set like that, Panini Instant, with actual cards. This set is actual cards not pre-ordered. They do one for some other occasions, like the playoffs, etc.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Oh yeah, my bad.

They do have a set like that, Panini Instant, with actual cards. This set is actual cards not pre-ordered. They do one for some other occasions, like the playoffs, etc.
U don't have to wait months? Wow, what an odd way to run a business

Members online