Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew April 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
No, the people whose lives he negatively affected had a bad day.

He is just a retard doing retarded things.

He is probably getting his ass plowed in jail right now. Dude is 150lbs and is the worst wrestler in the whole company.... anyone can "ground and pound" him easily. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not sure whats going on with the MLB schedule, Mariners have had 6 games and 3 rest days already. :confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yep, I can't remember Fri offdays ever before. In the past it was Mon/Thur offdays at a 80%/20% rate or so.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Oh no, I've been forgetting to check in on the Night Crew thread on a daily basis! Guess I've been going full retard lately...yeah I know...I'm always full retard.

Back to the 'ol fantasy team...my position players have been striking out at an alarming rate, so much I can't get any points from 'em. DeJong has struck out in 7 of his last 8 at-bats.

C'mon Bauer! Keep the game scoreless...you were doing so well thru the first four innings.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Reality baseball is rough enough for me, fantasy baseball is just too brutal.

I live in a fantasy world up in the 'ol noggin 24/7 so fantasy baseball is just an inception, a fantasy within a fantasy. I often bring the 'ol lady, Scarlett Johansson, to meet Bryce Harper or Mike Trout during a game cuz I'm friends with all the superstar players, plus I'm like the richest man in the world so everybody knows me. I retired young after hitting 600 home runs in just 10 seasons so I'm in the HOF at age 34. I was the youngest player to reach the majors at age 16 then broke the single season HR record at the ripe age of 18. I often call Scarlett my bottom *****. She brings a bunch of hot celebrities to have sex with us on a daily basis. We once set a guinness world record for the largest **** recorded in history. I was only 16 so there was some controversy surrounding it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
they've been a part of 3 home openers as well. mlb always schedules the next day off

Until they get Gamel, Zunino, and Count Chocula back I wouldn't mind 10 rest days in a row.

I often call Scarlett my bottom *****. She brings a bunch of hot celebrities to have sex with us on a daily basis. We once set a guinness world record for the largest **** recorded in history. I was only 16 so there was some controversy surrounding it.

And Im guessing your dck was the Polo Grounds RF foul pole? :confused:

Members online