Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could get ONE old FCB user to return, who would it be and why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
We all want Jeff back even if no one admits it.

The leaf crap got crazy at times but it's always fun to read someone's posts who never ever thinks he is wrong.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Didn't even notice he was gone.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Stupid question but how could you keep someone who has been blocked from just creating another handle and starting over under a diff name? I guess you find out eventually but just curious.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Easy one for me and one of the best people I know Mace01 I will throw out ASMsportscards too. Still members but not here much at all.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
My immediate thoughts were Daveyou, cjedmonton, leatherman, justinmandawg, NECpilgrims8, Nikobaseball, noaskiecards. There are undoubtedly many many others I'm just not thinking of or can't remember IDs... one was the nice guy with a couple kids that had that massive wall of auto baseballs in his basement, with the renovations he did and shared all the pictures along the way... maybe he is still around, but I haven't seen him or read a post from him in ages.

Sorry this isn't just ONE person, but I couldn't do that... way too many great members have come and left for one reason or another. Maybe they will again return someday!

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I don't think [MENTION=2209]200lbhockeyplayer[/MENTION] has been on here since the end of September. I usually enjoyed reading his posts, and always enjoyed salivating over his custom cards.

Members online