Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 National - Jeter Collectors and Sellers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bjacox

Jul 16, 2014
Omaha
Does anyone know of any dealers/collectors who are big into Jeter that will be at the 2015 National in Chicago this week? I'm only there for 1 day and want to be efficient with my time. I've connected with a few collectors but am looking to see who else I should meet with while I'm here.

Thanks!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Does anyone know of any dealers/collectors who are big into Jeter that will be at the 2015 National in Chicago this week? I'm only there for 1 day and want to be efficient with my time. I've connected with a few collectors but am looking to see who else I should meet with while I'm here.

Thanks!

I know some

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Yep I feel you Brad it was nice to meet you there though. I did see a PMG Jeter but his price was high for the condition. Other than that I didn't see much minus a few collectors I already know who have cards I want.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
All the nicer 90s inserts I saw were on the high end for sure. I almost pulled the trigger on a Lofton Preferred Precious Metal Gems Gold but never made it back to the table.

Members online

Latest posts