Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1996 Pinnacle Aficionado First Pitch Preview - Have your guy or any player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Picked up a Baerga and Pudge today. Holding onto the Pudge but if anyone's been looking for a Baerga, let me know. Open to a swap or otherwise...

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
That seems like a freaking stupid BIN but who am I to judge or know.

I think I paid like $350 for mine and that was tough for me... but I figured it would be tougher to find another one for sale.
attachment.php

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
You don't own that one?
No. I own every card up through 1995 for Belle and this is one of the remaining 1996 cards for me to check off. To be honest, I am not sure if I've ever seen one because I don't think I exactly knew what I was looking for with that hole in my checklist before recently. I'm a little surprised how hard it is for me to find one :(

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I hear ya...took me forever to find Daulton.
Yea, it was my oversight in not even really knowing that I needed the Belle or what exactly I was looking for. I know what the regular version looks like and I'm sure during the 10,000 eBay searches over time, just passed over it if it were even up for sale, etc. Now that I know what I'm looking for and everything, it's not showing up haha

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I remember playing the game in my college library. I didn't have a computer then.

I know I won but I always thought until several years ago that I was sent a clemens sample card instead of a fpp.

Have no idea where, who or if I got a fpp.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Just to add that just a few days ago, I found it. It's a Larry Walker.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Lets bring this thread back to life. I'm looking to pick up another Lance Johnson FPP if anyone has one for sale.

Well, you know I'm always looking for more FPP's. But now I need a LJ too lol. I want a Vizquel and Juan Gonzalez more than the Vizquel & Gonzo collectors do I think. I don't think I've added a single one I've needed in 3 or 4 years at least. I guess I'm down to the impossibles.

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
Well, you know I'm always looking for more FPP's. But now I need a LJ too lol. I want a Vizquel and Juan Gonzalez more than the Vizquel & Gonzo collectors do I think. I don't think I've added a single one I've needed in 3 or 4 years at least. I guess I'm down to the impossibles.

I'm a Gonzalez collector who has been told that the Juan Gonzalez FPP cards were never released... I forget the story behind it though...

Kevin

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I'm a Gonzalez collector who has been told that the Juan Gonzalez FPP cards were never released... I forget the story behind it though...

Kevin

Well, it's definitely on the maybe it doesn't exist for me list, but GeorgeCalfas on here said his set was complete. I haven't seen a pic of a Gonzo but if he has 1-100, it exists. Now, I do think it's 1 of the super short printed ones. I've dealt in the set for probably 10 plus years and some are much harder to find than others. I'm 100% sure some have less mintage than others, or at the very least, distributed in less quantity. If an employee leaked the ones that didn't get redeemed from promotion, I'd believe it too.

Members online