Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Fleer Tradition Starting 9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
It's always been a personal favorite set of mine. I imagine the odds of pulling one would be horrible though, so I wouldn't recommend it. It's one of those mass produced junk type boxes, so odds are very much against you that you pull one. But even scrubs can go pretty high. Here is my stash:

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Attachments

• CCI_000041.jpg
    CCI_000041.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
As much as I wanted it, I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on that Roberto Kelly. I've seen two of them, but passed on both due to the price.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I really thought about grabbing u the last one that came up but something came up. You can't be a Roberto collector if you keep passing these up :)

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I really thought about grabbing u the last one that came up but something came up. You can't be a Roberto collector if you keep passing these up :)

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
Oddly, if it had been Hensley Meulens, I probably wouldn't have blinked. I just have to accept that the last handful of Pacific Kelly cards I need will all likely be like this.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
At least I know where 2 of the Edgars are now.. I have one and [MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION] has the other..

Luckily I only paid $55 for it back in 2007.. :)

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Seeing how this thread got resurrected, thought I would share my Gaetti. Has anyone else seen one where the foil was off kilter as bad as this one? I picked it up a year or more ago. Must have put something on the 1990's insert thread about it at the time, because picking this up was something I thought I would never see. Can't remember what I paid, but probably got it a little cheaper, due to the foil being off. I'm thinking it was around $20, maybe less.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I have a McGriff one it is #9 of 9. I saw some posted they had McGriff 6/9 on this thread as well. I have two Cubs players I can't name off the top of my head. I will try to dig them out and post pics sometime soon.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I'm still looking for a Jeff Frye from this set. I've just moved it to the "Never Going To Get" list with his 1989 Star Glossy Gastonia Rangers, 1997 Pinnacle Press Plate Preview and 1998 Stadium Club Printing Plates.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I still need the checklist #595 S. Got the tough one a couple months back. Was very excited for that:

f-4891.jpg

nice number.

Members online