Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

###### FCB Morning Thread for Monday June 11th ######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Up and at 'em!

Didn't see any of the College games yesterday but judging from the highlights they must have been fantastic...

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Back to work today. Rough being back after being gone the past week. With the MLB Draft last week, the Brewers selected Peyton Zabel from Pierre, SD in the 19th round. When I was working for the city in Pierre as a high school freshman, I was teacing 5-6 year olds t-ball. Peyton was one of the kids I had in my two years of working for the city. So I thought that was pretty cool. Trivial, but cool to me!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all. Back to work today. Rough being back after being gone the past week. With the MLB Draft last week, the Brewers selected Peyton Zabel from Pierre, SD in the 19th round. When I was working for the city in Pierre as a high school freshman, I was teacing 5-6 year olds t-ball. Peyton was one of the kids I had in my two years of working for the city. So I thought that was pretty cool. Trivial, but cool to me!

That IS cool!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That IS cool!

I'm curious to see if he signs. He committed to play football and baseball at Augustana College, who just won the DII Baseball National Championship. But the kid is an athlete. He was the state Class A football player of the year, Class AA basketball player of the year, and now the state baseball player of the year.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

I coached my doctor / pharimist / back doctor / actor in Hollywood . Only two I know of played football thru college . No baseball players yet , A few swimmers on swim teams . KIDS are the future

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Drove through linden this morning and was very disappointed to see they haven't put up a sign saying hometown of Aaron Judge

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Members online