Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Auburn WA Outlet Collection Mall Show (SuperMall)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Big show this weekend. Who's going?! Hasn't been at Auburn in quite awhile. IMO it used to be the best one of the main 3 here in WA. The mall switching over and cleaning out hasn't let Ron have many shows there but hopefully we can pick up where it left off.

This will be my first time setting up in a couple of years

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Good call! Thanks for posting.
I think [MENTION=4047]mrmopar[/MENTION] should head down from LS, scope it out and write it up! :D

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I have never been to a show at this mall and it's about 20 minutes from my house. I know they changed the design of the mall from when I was in high school at Riverside. Where are they setting up at?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That is a long ass drive! I will be busy in the PM driving to Mt Vernon for a doubleheader basketball game for my son, after we do the AM game in LS for my other son! Saturday will be busy!!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
It's about time! Don't know if I can make it this weekend though.

Jared, do you know if or when it will return again?

Not sure. I think it is moving to the Federal Way mall permanently once all the Auburn people know it is there. That show has been bad haha

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I have never been to a show at this mall and it's about 20 minutes from my house. I know they changed the design of the mall from when I was in high school at Riverside. Where are they setting up at?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last time it was there it was in the food court hallway between Old Navy and the foodcourt

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Thanks for posting this, I had no idea one was going on this weekend...I live in Auburn so I'll have to go check it out. Missed the last one.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
No problem, hope to see you there. I will have a table full of dollar cards. Tons of 90s inserts (First Days/Artists Proofs/Starburst/Museum) type stuff

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I found more stuff than I was expecting, but still overpaid for the best card just to walk away with something nice for my collection and picked up several I already had because I didn't want to be super annoying and look up EVERY card on my wantlist on my phone. My favorite pickups:

show02202016.jpg

I think the Tejada and Wasdin parallels are from [MENTION=3065]CollectorsCorner[/MENTION]. I had never heard of the Rainier Farms cards before since they aren't listed by Beckett, so those were nice surprise pickups for my collection for a dime each.

Members online