Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who would be AllStars if...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The all star game was represented by the players with the best stats of the first half and not a popularity contest?

I don’t have enough time to look it all up and figure out the best team made up of the best numbers from the first half but I bet it’s interesting enough of a topic that someone would do it. Who would make it, who wouldn’t. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The all star game was represented by the players with the best stats of the first half and not a popularity contest?

I don’t have enough time to look it all up and figure out the best team made up of the best numbers from the first half but I bet it’s interesting enough of a topic that someone would do it. Who would make it, who wouldn’t. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I think with additional roster adds, they generally get it right by fixing obvious fan snubs. The most deserving players almost always make team, just not as starters...