Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Tuesday Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
An older couple had a son, who was still living with them. The parents were a little worried, as the son was still unable to decide about his career path, so they decided to do a small test.
They took a ten-dollar bill, a Bible, and a bottle of whiskey, and put them on the front hall table. Then they hid, hoping he would think they weren't at home.
The father told the mother, "If he takes the money, he will be a businessman; if he takes the Bible, he will be a priest; but if he takes the bottle of whiskey, I'm afraid our son will be a drunkard." So the parents took their place in the nearby closet and waited nervously, peeping through the keyhole they saw their son arrive home.
He saw the note they had left, saying they'd be home later. Then, he took the 10-dollar bill, looked at it against the light, and slid it in his pocket. After that, he took the Bible, flicked through it, and took it also. Finally, he grabbed the bottle, opened it, and took an appreciative whiff to be assured of the quality, then he left for his room carrying all the three items.
The father slapped his forehead, and said, "Damn! It's even worse than I ever imagined..."
"What do you mean?" his wife inquired.
"He's gonna be a politician." the father replied.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. This dude is wore out, and it's only Monday. Double last night, another tonight, I play a double Thursday then the girls have another double Friday. Long week ahead.

Hope everyone has a great day.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Short week
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. It's a hot one today. Supposed to climb up to 95 out there while I'm mowing and trimming. Ended up working late last night. Now if everything goes right I should be able to leave early on thursday, but that's a big if.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So we got evacuated off the floor here at work for around an hour due to tornado activity in the area, didn't know that happens out here in PA