Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sometimes a quick browse can pay off... hopefully :-)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Picked this up the other day. Picture makes me believe it is the 96 Fleer Tiffany with Gold lettering. We shall see when it arrive. If it is... happy days

Last edited:

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I was pretty surprised to see it. And being that it is a R Henderson who sells pretty well I had to take a chance. Plus the scan compared to the other Tiffany's has me pretty confident... Look forward to getting in my hands to confirm :D I hope!
Recently I did see someone graded their Jeter through Beckett and it came back as 96 Fleer Tiffany w/ gold Lettering. Which make me happy they at least recognize these cards.

Last edited:

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
There were other error variations in this set to. There are a few threads on them. Here is another. Base card with silver lettering...

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Well. Got my Rickey in today and sure enough. 96 Fleer Tiffany Error Gold letter Variation.... SWEET... now. What to do with it

Members online