Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge Scam Exposed - eBay Group Breaker Scam - Evidence

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Just chiming in to say thx to Houdini for posting this here and over at Blowout to alert as many folks as possible about this. Truly appreciate your efforts.

I've never done group breaks thru him (yet) but would not hesitate to do so over at Blowout due to his reputation and how much he's added to that community over there. Between Houdini and Andrew here, those are about the only guys I'd trust to do group breaks with.

As for your attacker here... Was that ncstwolfpack from Blowout?

Yes

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
What is wrong with some people? I understand that greed can get to people, but come on.

It was stated the group breaks are al done for profit. This is partially true. My partner and I LOVE to open wax, and that is why we started RipKings. We enjoy it. It is really too bad if others aren't enjoying what they are doing and the greed gets the best of them.

skrip

deeano

Dec 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
All In Cards and Rip kings are the only one's I will trust if doing group breaks. There are just way too many losers out there than can't figure out how to make money the legit way so they have to scam honest hard working people out of what they have. Don't worry because Karma will get them, it always does. Thanks for sharing the info guys.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
There's no popcorn to be brought in. I believe David has history with Houdini. This thread does not need to degrade into that. Houdini is a respected breaker on BO and is welcome here.

Most definitely Adam. I only deal with Andrew and Houdini. Both are stand-up members, and I have spent $1000's with both. Never any problems and have hit $1k cards with both breakers.

David has a problem with BO and it's members, he could have handled the situation better, but it is what it is. Damage has been done and his reputation as of now is nil.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Most definitely Adam. I only deal with Andrew and Houdini. Both are stand-up members, and I have spent $1000's with both. Never any problems and have hit $1k cards with both breakers.

David has a problem with BO and it's members, he could have handled the situation better, but it is what it is. Damage has been done and his reputation as of now is nil.
His reputation plummeted once all of FCB saw his video

waxman

Apr 26, 2013
I thought you should all know (if you are interested) this guy is at it again. He listed a bunch of breaks on ebay under the id believeland33 . He took them down once a few buddies and I told him we were going to report him. After taking the breaks down he now listed the cards from the boxes he was using to run his scam. This guy wont stop. He now has new listing under the ebay id 216kay4573.
Spread the word on this clown.. lets shut him down for good!!!

jdowg84

Oct 13, 2012
List of Group breakers that I trust:

1. Chris from the Hobby Box
2. theTruth17
3. Crazy8Sports
4. TeamBoxBreak (though his are a bit more pricey)

Never had a reason to doubt any of the following guys. All break live and seem to be pretty legit.

waxman

Apr 26, 2013
I have tried most of the breakers out there most are ok. jdowg84 posted a good list. I liked Crazy8 but his personal issues over the past several months have made me not want to buy from him anymore.

The scammer I posted about above removed his listings.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I have tried most of the breakers out there most are ok. jdowg84 posted a good list. I liked Crazy8 but his personal issues over the past several months have made me not want to buy from him anymore.

Crazy8 is the clown who was banned from here. I remember him, he was the one who was saying if he cant host breaks on ebay then he is reporting every other breaker out there to paypal and ebay. lol he was a fruit loop. What shady crap is he up to these days? Still snitching?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Andrew
Skrip
Hoodini
Boomo if I'm in the mood for a lil crazy.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Never been in a Houdini hosted break but I have watched a bunch and he seems like a trustworthy fellow. I have done dozens through AllInCards and even bought my first case from him! He is top notch in all aspects. Chris from Hobby Box is the same way! Great guy and excellent service. I've done a couple from LiveCaseBreaks and except for the high prices they have been good too.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Along with the great folks on here, I'd say Chad aka TheTruth17, as well, for quality group breakers.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
AIC and Skrip (rip Kings) are top notch and the only guys I would endorse
boomo too

Last edited:

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
How would customers feel about a manufacturer run box break prior to release that would ship to arrive on release date? Just kicking things around.. BG

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
How would customers feel about a manufacturer run box break prior to release that would ship to arrive on release date? Just kicking things around.. BG

I think some, perhaps many, would see it as self promoting and potential padding of a product for public view.

jdowg84

Oct 13, 2012
Crazy8 is the clown who was banned from here. I remember him, he was the one who was saying if he cant host breaks on ebay then he is reporting every other breaker out there to paypal and ebay. lol he was a fruit loop. What shady crap is he up to these days? Still snitching?

Didn't know about any of that stuff. I haven't done a break with him for the last couple of months. I've been doing most of my group breaks with thetruth17. He seems to be one of the cheapest. I haven't participated in a break on these boards before. I am sure that there are some good ones here as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts