Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Sunday 11/29********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
all the hunting I do is for the next rest area when driving . I see deer in my neighborhood and here the echoes of shooting

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
just searching 94 UD for those silver backs ONE TEAM AT A TIME . Bad news for me I found several 3200 boxes not alpha order . Advantage finding older inserts . Doing Blue Jays at this time -- only four 3200 's
Going to Frog Hollar for lunch --inlaws . Directions = go edge of world turn right , road narrows keep going , pavement ends go further .
What I don't understand this is on the deep woods and in-law will go out of state to hunt .

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Made a first for my PC; I acquired all three 2015 Allen & Ginter Metal Mini's:

bruce mini 1 front.jpgbruce mini 2 front.jpgbruce mini 3 front.jpg

bruce mini 1 back.jpgbruce mini 2 back.jpgbruce mini 3 back.jpg

Never thought I'd get all three of them. Bought them all off of eBay. One came from TNTNorthNJ, this guy seems to bust tons of wax and always has tons of what I need. The other came from a seller in California. The third came from [MENTION=3038]excel_B[/MENTION], I believe he's a member here on FCB.

Now going back to the card show I went to yesterday and see if I cant trade away some stuff for some supplies I need.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning All!

View attachment 57108View attachment 57109View attachment 57110

View attachment 57111View attachment 57112View attachment 57113

Never thought I'd get all three of them. Bought them all off of eBay. One came from TNTNorthNJ, this guy seems to bust tons of wax and always has tons of what I need. The other came from a seller in California. The third came from @excel_B, I believe he's a member here on FCB.

Now going back to the card show I went to yesterday and see if I cant trade away some stuff for some supplies I need.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman
Awesome!!! I'm working on a similar task that I hope the last one surfaces. Will update if it shows its face.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Fordman, that's awesome.

Have a list of things I'd like to get done today BUT on the other hand the ps4 is calling me to at least get the stank of newness off of it. 15 minutes doesn't cut it ;)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning All!

View attachment 57108View attachment 57109View attachment 57110

View attachment 57111View attachment 57112View attachment 57113

Never thought I'd get all three of them. Bought them all off of eBay. One came from TNTNorthNJ, this guy seems to bust tons of wax and always has tons of what I need. The other came from a seller in California. The third came from [MENTION=3038]excel_B[/MENTION], I believe he's a member here on FCB.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

If you need some mini-top loaders, I have 40-50 brand new in package. I can get you some.

Members online

Latest posts