Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are you going to spoil yourself this Christmas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
We have a thread where [MENTION=11496]goobmcnasty[/MENTION] has decided to share in his success this year with someone that wasn't as fortunate.
Great gesture and the feeling of being able to help and doing so is a great personal reward.

Is there any one in FCB land that has felt the need to spoil themselves this Christmas season?
Have you had your eye on something for a little while that you wouldn't ordinarily buy for yourself?
I'm not talking skip house/car payments to buy that big item.

There is nothing wrong with treating yourself as long as you can afford it and it doesnt leave anyone else out in the cold.

I have decided that this year that I'm treating myself to a Mickey Mantle autographed baseball. I've had two in my years but they were always sold because real life happened and needed quick cash. Now that life for me on the financial side seems to be much better and I've taken care of others with donations + volunteering and the 48 hour foster care that we do, time to replace what I had. Hopefully this time, it will stay in my collection and I can pass it down to my oldest boy one day.

Anyone??

Fordman

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Opened six boxes of archives signature and did very well.

It is the one and only 2015 product I've opened although I hopefully will do Leaf Metal or Valiant.

Hoping Leaf does holiday packs again

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Forman , awesome work you do with the kids and glad you can treat yourself. Planning for a big 2016 so prob will pass on buying much before end of year.

Ryan

Members online