Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot list suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Dang! ^ I had 3 of those at one time but sold them off the first time they spiked. Almost half that price though

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Aaron judge anything chrome

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I know it's alot work but maybe two hotlists.. one for non prospect items as the prospecting part of our hobby takes up much of the Now now now.
I simply don't care about the latest dude who's going to hit 900hr or hit .400 before putting in any legit work at the major league level.
Omar visquel sp anything moves well
Gallaragha as well
I swear I've seen an uptick in Arod items
As mentioned above Harper keeps going up which I would love to pick up an auto but I just can't bring myself to do

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Also, Benintendi Chrome autos have hit $100.

Music to my ears. I just spent $225 on a few base autos a couple weeks back and was wondering if I had jumped the gun.

Still not a large enough profit margin to entice me into selling. All his tools are above average or better & he's a Red Sox prospect so I'm thinking they could go higher, especially if he continues to exhibit last years power numbers.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I know it's alot work but maybe two hotlists.. one for non prospect items as the prospecting part of our hobby takes up much of the Now now now.
I simply don't care about the latest dude who's going to hit 900hr or hit .400 before putting in any legit work at the major league level.
Omar visquel sp anything moves well
Gallaragha as well
I swear I've seen an uptick in Arod items
As mentioned above Harper keeps going up which I would love to pick up an auto but I just can't bring myself to do

I think if you're willing to do it, we could work something out...

Hotlists are hard to do on GU and other niches.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts