Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

%%%%% Saturday Morning Thread %%%%%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Going to eat some lunch and spend some time with the family, let me n ow if anyone wants me to look for anything tonight or tomorrow

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@Hawk8 - Crazy and awesome player posts!!!

You were right about my mail. It is definitely TTM central! There was a return from one guy who I won't name yet since I got it as a gift for somebody here. Here a couple of my favorite returns-

Scott Diamond signed 4 items for me. Two of them were custom cards that I had printed with the superfractor pattern. He also signed a 2013 Archives card for me. And the reason he's one of my favorite returns, he also signed a debut ticket stub for me. We made it to two Twins games in 2011, and one of them happened to be his MLB debut. I found 2 of the 4 ticket stubs and sent out off to him.

Wade Boggs signed a 2013 Allen and Ginter card for me with a $5 donation. Helped me with my newly started HOF Auto PC.

Bud Selig signed a 2013 Allen and Ginter card for me as well. He's done a lot for baseball since taking over as commissioner, some good and some bad.

Alex Meyer signed a 2013 Bowman Chrome card. He's the Twins top pitching prospect, top 50 prospect overall, and the man the Twins traded Denard Span for.

Andy Pettitte signed a 2009 Allen and Ginter. I got him earlier this year on a 2008 Ginter for my set, but recently I've been sending more and more 2009 cards so I figured I might as well get him on his 2009 card as well in case I attempt to get more for that set.

Got Ben Revere on a 2011 Ginter RC and 2012 Topps Gold Sparkle. This request I sent out back during spring training and I was starting to write off most of my ST requests. I sent the gold sparkle just to see what they looked like signed.

Then finally there were some 50/50s from the Washington Nationals. A guy over on Blowout forums was nice enough to take some cards and get them signed for me. He got Adam LaRoache and Ross Ohlendorf on 2008 Allen and Ginter cards for my set. Then he also got Denard Span for me on a 2009 Ginter. The 2009 Ginter set is my favorite set as it was the first every hobby box I opened, and what really got me going in the hobby. Plus, Denard Span is my favorite player and my PC so I had to get him on a card from my favorite set.

There were a few more, but these were my favorites.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Went to a flea market type thing and I picked up some 86 and 88 Topps rack packs with Dawson on them. If anyone wants some I talked the guy down to $3 a piece. They have some with Ozzie Smith, Rickey Henderson, Bo Jackson, Ryne Sandberg, and some others. They had a PSA 9 1989 Griffey Topps Traded for $20. They had the following sealed for $2 a piece.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379188408.373232.jpg

This Micheal Jordan gold card book is $5

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379188484.022265.jpg

This Mark McGwire for $5

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379188565.806300.jpg

This Jordan book for $5

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1379188615.322939.jpg

If anyone wants any if this please let me know, I am going back in one hour to pick up a curio cabinet I bought

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You were right about my mail. It is definitely TTM central! There was a return from one guy who I won't name yet since I got it as a gift for somebody here. Here a couple of my favorite returns-

Scott Diamond signed 4 items for me. Two of them were custom cards that I had printed with the superfractor pattern. He also signed a 2013 Archives card for me. And the reason he's one of my favorite returns, he also signed a debut ticket stub for me. We made it to two Twins games in 2011, and one of them happened to be his MLB debut. I found 2 of the 4 ticket stubs and sent out off to him.

Wade Boggs signed a 2013 Allen and Ginter card for me with a $5 donation. Helped me with my newly started HOF Auto PC.

Bud Selig signed a 2013 Allen and Ginter card for me as well. He's done a lot for baseball since taking over as commissioner, some good and some bad.

Alex Meyer signed a 2013 Bowman Chrome card. He's the Twins top pitching prospect, top 50 prospect overall, and the man the Twins traded Denard Span for.

Andy Pettitte signed a 2009 Allen and Ginter. I got him earlier this year on a 2008 Ginter for my set, but recently I've been sending more and more 2009 cards so I figured I might as well get him on his 2009 card as well in case I attempt to get more for that set.

Got Ben Revere on a 2011 Ginter RC and 2012 Topps Gold Sparkle. This request I sent out back during spring training and I was starting to write off most of my ST requests. I sent the gold sparkle just to see what they looked like signed.

Then finally there were some 50/50s from the Washington Nationals. A guy over on Blowout forums was nice enough to take some cards and get them signed for me. He got Adam LaRoache and Ross Ohlendorf on 2008 Allen and Ginter cards for my set. Then he also got Denard Span for me on a 2009 Ginter. The 2009 Ginter set is my favorite set as it was the first every hobby box I opened, and what really got me going in the hobby. Plus, Denard Span is my favorite player and my PC so I had to get him on a card from my favorite set.

There were a few more, but these were my favorites.

Awesome pickups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.