Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value of a "Backdoored" 2009 Bowman Paper Red Uncut Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
I think definitely more than that. Some opportunist will buy to cut up and ebay the singles (probably with misleading titles). 200+ I would think.

It's pretty cool how all the horizontal format cards are lined up on the left of the sheet. I wonder why that is. I always liked horizontal format cards in sets that were mostly vertical (like 73 topps).

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
If you decide to cut them let us know
I'm sure player collectors would be interested

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I have a 2008 Fielder, Soriano and Parnell I've never been able to sell for $5

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ryans Rust

Nov 5, 2014
CA
I would think 50ish would be fair. I don't remember the numbers but there were quite a few of these sheets released. I think I discovered there were around 30 of each sheet sent to one guy iirc.

A_Pharis

I could see 30 sheets being printed of some of the lower numbered parallels, but I don't know if I would take 30 sheets being printed of the 1/1 parallels. There may be a minimum print allocation - sure, but to think that there are that many uncut base red sheets each year?

if you could provide links to these numbers, I would appreciate it.

A_Pharis

Just saw 6 of one player that was listed. I think I'd believe 10 - 15.
At $25, I'm happy to get it. If I were to be buying each player separately, I'd be in for much more than that. I doubt I get it cut as it'll likely end up on the wall as it is.

Ryans Rust

Nov 5, 2014
CA
Just saw 6 of one player that was listed. I think I'd believe 10 - 15.
At $25, I'm happy to get it. If I were to be buying each player separately, I'd be in for much more than that. I doubt I get it cut as it'll likely end up on the wall as it is.

If you google 2009 Bowman Red 1/1 you will see a few posts I made about it back then. (I was MartinFFcollector/Bill Ripken guy) At one time I owned 19 Belliards and knew of more still in sheet form out there. 44 of Sheet #3 were made based on the label on the original shipping box. 106 sheets were sent to the guy these originated from. I saw 20 of another player and saw 4 uncut sheets of that player so I know there were at least 24 of that sheet. I sent some to BGS, talked with them and then they slabbed them, to my surprise (they're stolen/unauthorized imo). Some were fake stamped with a different font. My remaining ones I hole punched with a star like shape and sold.

Last edited: