Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary buyback. Anyone have these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
With the recent amounts paid for high end Vizquel, what do you think this would bring?

View attachment 44166

if the resident Vizquel collector on here already has it probably not all that much.. My cousin collects him too I'd be interested in it for him for that reason. He's not a hardcore collector and if I got him this he probably wouldn't even know what it is honestly I'd have to tell him.

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
Got mine recently for $34.00. I probably paid more than it should have cost, but it is his rookie card and I have never seen one before:
front.jpg

Last edited:

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
if the resident Vizquel collector on here already has it probably not all that much.. My cousin collects him too I'd be interested in it for him for that reason. He's not a hardcore collector and if I got him this he probably wouldn't even know what it is honestly I'd have to tell him.

I have 3 copies, and only have about $100 total invested in them. And whether real or not, I also have the 1990.

This insane push on Omar's prices is actually very funny to me. People may not realize that there's really only a few serious bidders, and the truly stupid prices are all just one guy. Hilarious that someone pays $500+ for a /25 card that moves a couple weeks later for $50, then goes unsold at $40 BIN a couple weeks after that. True, some really rare and attractive cards have been picked up, but for tens of thousands of dollars? For a head-scratching example of the insanity, check out the sold prices on Omar's ACEO cards. The same collector has bought over 150 from one seller, averaging more than $30 each. Lately they're going for $50 each, and some look like they were made in junior high school art class.

Your guess is as good as mine how much this buyback goes for. Truthfully I hope it goes for $5K. I'm sitting back with my popcorn, enjoying the madness.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I have 3 copies, and only have about $100 total invested in them. And whether real or not, I also have the 1990.

This insane push on Omar's prices is actually very funny to me. People may not realize that there's really only a few serious bidders, and the truly stupid prices are all just one guy. Hilarious that someone pays $500+ for a /25 card that moves a couple weeks later for $50, then goes unsold at $40 BIN a couple weeks after that. True, some really rare and attractive cards have been picked up, but for tens of thousands of dollars? For a head-scratching example of the insanity, check out the sold prices on Omar's ACEO cards. The same collector has bought over 150 from one seller, averaging more than $30 each. Lately they're going for $50 each, and some look like they were made in junior high school art class.

Your guess is as good as mine how much this buyback goes for. Truthfully I hope it goes for $5K. I'm sitting back with my popcorn, enjoying the madness.

On the plus, now would be a good time to list doubles from your PC.

Side note I have only seen the 1989 Puckett buyback once and passed on it because I didn't realize what it was at the time. I do have both 1990 ones though(I tend to lean towards real on them).

Members online