Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Thursday Morning Thread *~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomachache and my legs hurt. I not come work."

The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I can go to work. You should try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

good one :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomachache and my legs hurt. I not come work."

The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I can go to work. You should try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

Lmao!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So back in 2013 I pulled a Topps Pro Debut base auto of Claudio Custodio...far as I know, he's still in the Yankee system, hasn't gone missing or anything, but today, I got a package from Topps telling me the card will not get made...not that I care, not a redemption I bought or anything, but how weird...

And at least they sent me a Ripken auto instead!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1434669183.948046.jpg

What do you mean wrong Ripken?

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1434669220.806511.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I was able to get to the 'My eBay' page and place bids on stuff I was either already bidding on or watching, but when I tried to search, epic fail time.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had a good time at the game today. The rockies may have lost, but I didn't have much of a rooting interest. Carlos Correa stole 3 bases, and I hope to watch him more in the future

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Had a good time at the game today. The rockies may have lost, but I didn't have much of a rooting interest. Carlos Correa stole 3 bases, and I hope to watch him more in the future

I met clarkzac today at the Rockies game as he recognized me from posts here and on BO. The Astros put on a show and Correa looked really good these last two days.

Members online

Latest posts