Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We have our first winner - TTT Community Tournament - Congratulations Zan!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Congratulations to [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] on taking the bracket. We are on to the first Semi Final. It is

attachment.php

Versus

attachment.php

Good luck guys.

Please use the Poll feature for voting as soon as it is added.

Attachments

• Zan.JPG
    Zan.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 94
  • metallicalex777.JPG
    metallicalex777.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 94

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Valenzuela for me. The patch is great and the photo match just makes it even better. Design is clean. The Greenberg is a sick card of course but the design and overall appeal is over matched by the Valenzuela.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
The greenberg is a prettier card imo but the substance of the Fernando is much more. Never been a fan of the gimmicky cutouts at any point.
Vote for fernando.. on app no poll

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Greenberg - I prefer the design of the Greenberg over the Valenzuela (which is a very nice-looking card as well).

Related question: If I post my vote here via response, should I not vote in the poll? Want to make sure my vote is not counted twice.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Greenberg - I prefer the design of the Greenberg over the Valenzuela (which is a very nice-looking card as well).

Related question: If I post my vote here via response, should I not vote in the poll? Want to make sure my vote is not counted twice.

For the semi's and finals only votes in the poll are counted.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
All - While we love seeing the comments in the thread, please vote in the poll for the semi's and finals. Only those votes are counting in these rounds.
[MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] [MENTION=11259]tidel144[/MENTION] - I know some of you commented before the poll was active. I just wanted to make sure you saw this so that you can also vote in the poll

Thanks

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
All - While we love seeing the comments in the thread, please vote in the poll for the semi's and finals. Only those votes are counting in these rounds.
[MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] [MENTION=11259]tidel144[/MENTION] - I know some of you commented before the poll was active. I just wanted to make sure you saw this so that you can also vote in the poll

Thanks

Ok, no poll on mobile (that I know of) so I will see if I can do on laptop later.

Ryan

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Leaving the above post without edit for the integrity of the time stamp.

Congratulations to [MENTION=2289]Zan[/MENTION] on making it to the finals.

Here is the new bracket:
Topps Triple Threads.jpg

The other semi is between

attachment.php

and

attachment.php

Please wait for the new poll before attempting to vote and, as a reminder, only votes in the poll count in this match up.

Good luck guys.

Attachments

• carlitoson.JPG
    carlitoson.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 104
  • lancemountain.JPG
    lancemountain.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Guys, Alex asked me about this this morning, and it was a pretty hellish day. Numerous clients with serious issues kept me busy, and it totally slipped my mind.
I apologize.

No worries at all Adam! Mr. T and I are brainstorming for a better timed poll for the next tournament and I'll keep you posted on that. VERY MUCH appreciated for deleting the last couple :cool:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Congratulations to @Lancemountian for making the finals.

For our first community tournament finals we have

attachment.php

versus

attachment.php

Good luck guys!

Voting poll will be added soon.

Attachments

• Zan.JPG
    Zan.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 62
  • lancemountain.JPG
    lancemountain.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 64

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
And the Greenberg takes it by 1 vote!
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] please shut down the poll when you are able.

Congratulations to [MENTION=2289]Zan[/MENTION]!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Topps Triple Threads.jpg
    Topps Triple Threads.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Topps Triple Threads.jpg
    Topps Triple Threads.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 51