Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murphy17

Nov 28, 2010
@murphy17 love the dozier collection man. he's really turning into a heck of a player!

Thanks! I went to college with him at Southern Miss. He was a heck of a player for us, and he was one of the leaders on our first ever college world series team. I have always collected baseball cards, and it was natural to start chasing his cards. I'm not too surprised that he has climbed the ranks and is now starting to make an impact, but it is in a different way than I would have thought. He wasn't a power hitter in college. Granted, he hits all his homers to left field, but he still has more power now than he did with an aluminum bat against inferior pitching. His defense has also been phenomenal. I hope he can keep it up. He alone is why I follow the Twins, but so far I have admired the support that he has received, and I have liked any of the Twins fans I have talked to. I hope he spends his whole career there.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
He is my favorite player currently. Just a hard worker and friendly. One of the best signers on the team always before the game you can find him along the right field wall signing autos.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Beckett Grading will be accepting submissions at Three Stars Sportscards in Roseville on 5/10 from 10:00 - 5:00. The email I received from Beckett states $12/card for 10-day service and $9/card for 20-day service. Three Stars site says $10/card. The main benefit is the savings on shipping to/from Beckett if you have a larger order.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Beckett Grading will be accepting submissions at Three Stars Sportscards in Roseville on 5/10 from 10:00 - 5:00. The email I received from Beckett states $12/card for 10-day service and $9/card for 20-day service. Three Stars site says $10/card. The main benefit is the savings on shipping to/from Beckett if you have a larger order.

Do you have any idea of what the total cost might be for 1 card at various service levels? I'm not big into grading, but have 1 or 2 that I might want to drop off just for protection.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Don't have a good idea about the various service levels, but someone did post that type of question on their Facebook page. For a single card w/auto, they expect the total cost (grading, shipping, etc) to be $14. Without an auto would be $12. I believe this is at the 10-day level.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Kyle Gibson 2010 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Auto /150
Kyle Gibson 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia /50

2010BowmanChromeProspectsBlueRefractorAutod143-150_zps21aca781.jpg
2014ToppsGypsyQueenMiniSepiad37-50_zps6782e296.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Hey all, I have two tickets for tonights game, sect 103 row 19 vs the Red Sox. Face is 31 per, looking for 20 per. Anyone interested?

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
anyone seen or know when the Breast Cancer items will go on sale or for auction?

devin were you able to get your card?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts