Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Picked thus up finally seemed like a decent deal and I didn't have it so I grabbed it. I remover these selling foe more but cards are like the stock market they go up and down.

1b0033c278f14334a2069e0cd208e00d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I wrote off ever buying those again. If that's real you got a great deal as I've seen the Jeter go for $600. I almost picked that up but they aren't supposed to be numbered and the auto while the correct size (thin marker) looks smudged. Autos where under UV coating

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I wrote off ever buying those again. If that's real you got a great deal as I've seen the Jeter go for $600. I almost picked that up but they aren't supposed to be numbered and the auto while the correct size (thin marker) looks smudged. Autos where under UV coating

You say they are NOT supposed to be numbered? I know in the older Becketts it stated that, but other than there I've never heard that from anyone before

Dec 4, 2008
You say they are NOT supposed to be numbered? I know in the older Becketts it stated that, but other than there I've never heard that from anyone before
You're right magic, the pack inserted were numbered, I believe under the coating. The non numbered were replacements. Smart for football to stamp the cert.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
George that is just awesome. Bet you never thought that one would come up and at that price.

Correct. I crushed the BIN on sight.

The seller messaged me stating that he was trying to change the price when it sold. The Strawberry sold for $100 more and I assume he was trying to list at $169.99......I still would have hit the BIN.

pretty excited to have it in hand!

Thanks guys for the kind words

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
aaaand one shows up 2 weeks later, I'll take it. $40 seems high for a card #/250, but when they pop up every 2-3 years I think you have to accept it.

View attachment 73085

Great grab GC!

And what is the deal with these Clearly Dominant cards? I saw the Belle sell in the same price range but had no idea they were that hard to come by. Thought I saw another not too long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online