Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you trade these teams in Magic case break?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
This is in a full case break of 2012 Topps Magic Football. I trade Seahawks and Jets and receive Eagles and Packers. Its not being done on FCB. Opinions?

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Hell no.

Edit: To expand on that, Seattle has arguably the third best-selling rookie player in this draft class and neither of the teams you are receiving have a rookie who resells for one fourth what Wilson does. Plus Robert Turbin is a sleeper.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Packers have no Rookies of interest, Iggles only have Foles on offense and Seattle has other RCs besides Wilson.

No way I'd make that deal...

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Yeah I was thinking a Russell Wilson auto would be nice. Only RC otherwise would be Foles, but he doesnt sell like Wilson.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I'd stick with the Seahawks and Jets. Seattle has already been covered. The Jets have Stephen Hill who is no slouch but his card prices have fallen off. So have Foles autos while Wilson's remain on fire.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Magic also has vet autos to consider, but I don't think there are any in the product that would make trading away the chance at a Wilson auto worth doing. I'd decline.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I'm a huge Packers fan so while it would be tough for me to turn down, I'd turn it down. Yes, there are some very good potential Packers players you could get but I think the Eagles hurt you more. And as [MENTION=3561]Slette[/MENTION] said above, the chance to get anything Wilson (especially an auto) is worth holding on to. just my 2 cents

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I'm a huge Packers fan so while it would be tough for me to turn down, I'd turn it down. Yes, there are some very good potential Packers players you could get but I think the Eagles hurt you more. And as @Slette said above, the chance to get anything Wilson (especially an auto) is worth holding on to. just my 2 cents

Agreed. I've heard Favre is pictured in a Vikings uniform so you wouldn't even have shot at that.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Look at last years draft class.
This is a major sticker dump of the class of 2011. That's why there are a ton of Kaepernick autos being pulled, along with Mallet and Rodgers

Members online

Latest posts