Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 1/16********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey guys. Rainy day here near Portland (big surprise lmao) so it'll be a card scanning and coffee drinking kind of day.

Also have to keep studying for my CCIE. First part of the test is in May, last part is in Jan 2017.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Been a long morning of travel league bucketball. Two daughters play. On different teams.

Been a good last couple of weeks for the Royals. Gordon re-signed, Cain extended and a solid starting pitcher added today.

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
Morning, rainy in the bay area too. Got the Pats and Cards today (home teams get back on track). Catching the Sharks/Stars down in San Jose later tonight, should be a good day of sports.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good afternoon. Prepping today for football tomorrow in ~0F temps.

ef2393f6-b703-4c42-a336-1478f35ab496_zps3fnev2zj.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Have some pics to take of mail but that's about it.

That's stinks about the car battery. Mines located in the trunk, in the well next to the spare.
all I'm going to say, is Carolina isn't as good as their record indicates and seattle is a much better team. ;)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning all. Heading down to Denver to be with Jayme and her family. It's gotten to the point where it will be any day now. Definitely gonna be tough around here for awhile

Still thinking about you guys. Be together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning. Warmed up for a few days here, today dropping back to arctic temps for a few days. Good day to stay inside and get ready for the Packers game.

Yesterday morning went out to find the mrs. Car battery was dead. Seems someone must have hit the button to pop the trunk the day before leaving a light on. She drives a Chrysler and apparently it was decided to install the battery for this vehicle in the wheel well in front of the drivers side wheel. That was a ridiculous experience trying to get that out in the wind and snow which included whacking myself in the eyebrow with a tire iron as it flew from my cold and numb grasp. $120 for a new battery. Should have just gone to work yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does your wife drive a 200?

Members online