Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heavy on Wrestling presents Resurgence, May 7th in Superior, WI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
So far, the promotion has lined up:

The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase
Psycho Sid Vicious
Aryia Davari
Mitch Paradise
Beer City Bruiser
Silas Young
Arik Cannon

And, today, HAKU is being advertised to be there. I, personally, cannot wait. If you're w/in spitting distance of Superior and don't have anything planned for Mother's Day Weekend, I'd recommend going to a HoW event as they are incredibly fan friendly and the prices are solid, considering what you get for the price of a WWE Raw Ticket.

http://www.heavyonwrestling.com/

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
[MENTION=3833]RNCoyote[/MENTION]

Today, the KOTU were announced to be there. Two of my absolute favorite guys on the Indy scene; Luke Hawx & Scot Summers. For those of you who read this and had me on Facebook, they were the two in my profile pic for ages on there. So ****ing stoked about this ! So stoked, in fact, that I'm twittering away my joy !!!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
[MENTION=3833]RNCoyote[/MENTION]

Today, the KOTU were announced to be there. Two of my absolute favorite guys on the Indy scene; Luke Hawx & Scot Summers. For those of you who read this and had me on Facebook, they were the two in my profile pic for ages on there. So ****ing stoked about this ! So stoked, in fact, that I'm twittering away my joy !!!

Do I follow you on Twitter?

@sambanks2

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Also added:

Frankie Kazarian, Jumpin' Jim Brunzell and Baron Von Raschke ! So stoked for Saturday !!

Members online