Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****MORNING THREAD 1/23 2018*************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got home yesterday at 5. Weather delayed me by a day. What is usually 6 hour drive took me closer to 8 yesterday. The first few hours the roads had ice/snow pack and 20-25 MPH cross winds, which made driving really fun. Really don't want to be back at work today after 5 days off though. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I was unable to get the Mets card signed by Hawkins for you. I had a couple of things to get signed Friday, and then Saturday his line was packed. It didn't help that on Saturday they had Hawkins at a table with Corey Koskie, Torii Hunter, and Joe Nathan. Hunter is always a draw, and it was Nathan's first one back after leaving the Twins

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I heard [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] had a little quake this morning.

it was further north but I believe we felt an aftershock even just an hour ago. I have a friend up there, said he slept through the whole thing.
I do remember one about 4 years ago here (happening more often now) I was sitting in a barstool type chair. My friend who lives south of me about 10 miles on his mic as we were playing PlayStation said oh my God earthquake! I said "what?" and then 5 seconds later it hit me. you know the wobbly legs that cartoons get? it felt exactly like that, my body and chair was going in four different directions at one time

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Got home yesterday at 5. Weather delayed me by a day. What is usually 6 hour drive took me closer to 8 yesterday. The first few hours the roads had ice/snow pack and 20-25 MPH cross winds, which made driving really fun. Really don't want to be back at work today after 5 days off though. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I was unable to get the Mets card signed by Hawkins for you. I had a couple of things to get signed Friday, and then Saturday his line was packed. It didn't help that on Saturday they had Hawkins at a table with Corey Koskie, Torii Hunter, and Joe Nathan. Hunter is always a draw, and it was Nathan's first one back after leaving the Twins

No problem bro, hang on to the card and get it signed for me next year ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Glad you're alright Michael.

Damn what a day. Not only did I have my problems, but everyone else's. Watching the last Kitchen Nightmares (Amy's Baking Company) with the family. God what a mess that was.

Members online