Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Baseball Classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
It was a pretty damn good game. I really wish USA could have pulled it out in the end but I still enjoyed it.
Oh yeah and Crawford was out by a mile... Not that it mattered in the end.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Yadi has been badass all series I am excited for this year. His excitement can make a mediocre team do great things.
By the way he was SAFE at 3rd base.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Yadier Molina always has been, and always will be, the heart and soul of any team he plays on.

He's definitely putting on a show during the World Baseball Classic.

I've been telling everyone how great he is for years and years and I'm extremely happy he's showing just how valuable he is on this global stage. Yadi's the MVP of any team he plays on. The things he brings to the team are immeasurable.

Yadi has a lot to play for this season. A mutual option coming up, with Carson Kelly waiting in the wings.

Yadi's a beast. And this WBC has made me smile so much.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Sam had to love that.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

^^^^^^
See my above post.

I've been hearing a ton of rumors that the Braves are prepared to throw a ton of money at Molina after this season if the mutual option isn't picked up. Apparently the Braves brass want him to help develope their young pitchers.

I'm hearing the same thing concerning Seattle.

Members online