Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unique: Only 1/1 Newest Addition w/Story....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
I got this sweet Reggie Jackson Card... & I needed a Mcfarlane to go with it....

HOWEVER.... The Mcfarlanes for Reggie Jackson ONLY come like these 2 below,

The problem is you can't use the Yankees Reggie because they carved the pinstripes into the uniform so even if you repaint the Yankees Reggie into an Angels uniform, you would still be able to see the pinstripes grooves.

Obviously on the the Athletics Reggie its a smooth surface uniform (no carved pinstripes) but the head doesn't match the card if I were only to have that figure painted....

SOOO, paying attention to small details & keeping true unique charachter for my collection.... I bought both figures: A's & Yankees! I plucked the heads off of the figures swaping the A's Reggie head for the Yankees Reggie head.

I sent off my new customized head swapped figure to Dustin (my painter of ALL of my custom pieces) & asked him to do his magic & here are the results :)

And together:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts