Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########### morning thread ###### 11/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone

Morning kiddies
Ferguson is doing what I expected them to do. But it does not make it right though.

Not trying to get into a debate about this but, I also saw this coming. In my opinion, based on the evidence, it was likely that there would be no indictment and I knew this would be a Rodney King situation again. When I found out that the verdict would be released, I called my girlfriend back home who does not have cable and told her to go to my house and watch it because it would be historic and I sat in a truck and listened to it on Siruis radio. I do not understand how Ferguson did not see this coming.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Trying to get a few things done fairly quickly this morning so I can get out of town as soon as my class is over at 10:45. I have a haircut at 12:30, and with a 50 mile drive, I don't have too much time to waste this morning. I was hoping to pack last night, but I was too busy doing homework

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Everyone

Not trying to get into a debate about this but, I also saw this coming. In my opinion, based on the evidence, it was likely that there would be no indictment and I knew this would be a Rodney King situation again. When I found out that the verdict would be released, I called my girlfriend back home who does not have cable and told her to go to my house and watch it because it would be historic and I sat in a truck and listened to it on Siruis radio. I do not understand how Ferguson did not see this coming.

We watched as well with my 2 kids and all of us said even before started reading it will be a no indictment.
I also said on facebook yesterday afternoon, that Ferguson will make the great Chicago fire look like a campfire when it is all said and done. Sadly people are just stupid over things they can't see as cut and dry.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I watched it live too, but turned it off before the looting, rioting, etc. started.

Two things I thought were flat-out stupid about this:

1. Making the announcement at 8PM. Why? I don't get it.

2. Brown's stepfather saying "Let's burn this ** down". What is he thinking? And he should probably be arrested if the situation wasn't already so bad...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok morning kiddies.
So far yesterday and today the tests have leaned away from a blood-clot in my leg, to more of a badly varicose vein swelling to the point it left a bruise.

Good thing I have compression socks and started to where them again. :p

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Ok morning kiddies.
So far yesterday and today the tests have leaned away from a blood-clot in my leg, to more of a badly varicose vein swelling to the point it left a bruise.

Good thing I have compression socks and started to where them again. :p

Glad to hear it's not as serious as it could've been!

Members online