Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What eBay auction(s) have you been watching "forever" and it'll never sell - frustrating!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I gotta be honest. Griffeyfan24 seems to just be showing off. He has great cards, but cant possibly expect to sell the majority of them.

With that said, here is a link to one I thought would never sell. Then I realized I havent seen one for sale in quite some time. Then I got drunk, psyched myself out, pannicked, and bought it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KEN-GRIFFEY-JR-1997-SCORE-SELECT-TOOLS-OF-THE-TRADE-1-MIRROR-BLUE-PSA-9-POP-5-/321381304244?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item4ad3d187b4

Damn..i would have sold you my PSA 9 for half that.

Last edited:

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
What are the odds on those?

1:240 - 25 cards in the set.

There aren't a ton of them out there, especially considering the 1997 Select set was very unpopular. I haven't seen one for sale in the past year, and that was the logic that made me drunkenly psyche myself into thinking I wasn't going to find another one.

Damn..i would have sold you my PSA 9 for half that.

The offer still stands. I'll take yours for $58. Or was that your way of trying to insult my purchase and rub it in? (English is my third language so I might be missing some sarcasm here.)

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Ha!!!! Id probably make that trade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
If you are happy with the card then that's all that matters.How did you come up with "goobmcnasty" anyway?

Yeah, that's how I feel about it. Regret over not purchasing it > Regret over purchasing it. I'm glad I have it, and not having the card would be a bigger deal to me than not having $100. It is what it is.

"Goob McNasty" is my ****/rapper name... well it will be my ****/rapper name as soon as I choose a definitive career path. Still deciding.

Members online

Latest posts