Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I’m going to see Breaking Benjamin, Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves and Nothing More on Tuesday night in St. Louis.

I think 5FDP has been closing most of the shows, and I was hoping they’d close this one too so I could beat the traffic because they’re awful, but it looks like Breaking Benjamin is going to close the show because they’re suuuuuper popular in St. Louis and always go on last there.

Should be a good show though.

I really wanted to see that show when it came through my area, which is actually where Breaking Ben is from...but I couldn’t make it work

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I really wanted to see that show when it came through my area, which is actually where Breaking Ben is from...but I couldn’t make it work

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

They always close the show in St. Louis no matter who they’re with because they say St. Louis is their second home due to how the city took to them when they were first starting.

I was really hoping 5FDP would close though so I could just leave and beat the traffic.

Love seeing B.B. live. I’m really glad they’ve changed their opener and setlist up a bit.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Its more common to have nut issues when you're on roids, hopefully Big Mac gave him some advice when he was in town.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Its funny, I thought Ms. Piggy looked like Amy Schumer even before she got fat. When she gained the weight I almost pissed myself laughing.

Members online