Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official NCAA Discussion and Trash Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My wife and I are both Done in our brackets IF Duke (-5) beats the Utes, which with the Dookies have played so far, looks likely...:(

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
My wife and I are both Done in our brackets IF Duke (-5) beats the Utes, which with the Dookies have played so far, looks likely...:(
[MENTION=11460]u2me57[/MENTION] for the first few days it takes me a couple of hours to get the data and enter it. I'm not a fast typer Then as there are less games it only takes a few minutes obviously. Because it's cut and paste time lol

And the beauty of this thing is who start with my not be who you end up with.
I think the first year the play in teams where added someone was a underdog in the beginning and ended up in the final 4 with only actually win 1 game outright to get there. All but one was where they lost but picked up the team almost everytime. Then got bounce in the final 4 :p

Richard

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Um, yea...NCAA March Madness...blah, blah.

NIT...yadda, yadda, yadda.

Can we PLEASE talk about the REAL college tourney? The CollegeInsider Tournament!

My undergrad alma matter, the University of Evansville Purple Aces, are in the Final Four!

If they win the tournament, given the NCCA has 68 teams and the NIT has 32 teams, they can say "We're Number 101!"

hashtag toomanytourneystoomanybowlgames

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Um, yea...NCAA March Madness...blah, blah.

NIT...yadda, yadda, yadda.

Can we PLEASE talk about the REAL college tourney? The CollegeInsider Tournament!

My undergrad alma matter, the University of Evansville Purple Aces are in the Final Four!

If they win the tournament, given the NCCA has 68 teams and the NIT has 32 teams, they can say "We're Number 101!"

hashtag toomanytourneystoomanybowlgames

a3234523-52-animated-laughing.gif

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
And a note for today in my contest, is Tgutta is the only one left in the contest right now that has the team he started with. Will he keep Michigan State and move on, Or will he get Louisville from coqxxx4. Or will coqxxx4 end his run of winning. We will find out soon enough.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Rolling along with Michigan State! A little difficult pulling for them as a Gopher fan, but I'll go as far as they take me at this point! Better them than Wisconsin.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Rolling along with Michigan State! A little difficult pulling for them as a Gopher fan, but I'll go as far as they take me at this point! Better them than Wisconsin.

You sir are definitely on a roll now looks like they could be one of 2 playing for the national title soon enough

Richard

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Both games have Lines at 5 or 6 points.

Personally I think both Dogs cover but not sure enough to put actual Coin on either...

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
patton_movie-25439.jpg

You magnificent cheese eating bastards!

I shouldn't delight in the downfall of others, but it's Kentucky so..

Can the Big Ten wins both the football and basketball championships?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts