Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** monday morning thread *********11/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

COFFEE
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

My MTSS item bought at local card show yesterday. I'll send [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] the details plus get it in the mail today.

Starting a new gym today, Planet Fitness. Hopefully that goes well. I've lost 65lbs this year with diet alone but I think it's time to put in the extra effort to keep the lbs off.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

My MTSS item bought at local card show yesterday. I'll send [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] the details plus get it in the mail today.

Starting a new gym today, Planet Fitness. Hopefully that goes well. I've lost 65lbs this year with diet alone but I think it's time to put in the extra effort to keep the lbs off.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Good luck at the new gym. I need to start working out myself

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Morning All!

Enjoy All!

Fordman
Good luck! Keep us posted! I love to hear about people's progress

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

Fordman, best of luck at the gym. I personally am not a fan of Planet Fitness but I do hope it works out (pun intended) for you.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Working at one of our other warehouses today. Helping the guys in the warehouse out for the week

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, wife was running so late this morning she just decided to take the day off, we did a little running around, took the kid to the park, and finally put away the deck furniture for the winter, now it's time to do some relaxing !

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Couple of unique pickups:

Finally found a team-issued "Zim" commemorative patch the Rays wore in 2014 for Don Zimmer's passing.

zim2014patch.jpg

And picked up my fourth 2005 Topps Gallery Murray Olderman sketch card, the first pack-issued baseball sketch card series. Schmidt was one of 10 HOFers included in the set. The set had 195 players and each player had 1 sketch card.

05TOPPSGALLERYMOschmidt.jpg
05TOPPSGALLERYMOschmidtB.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning All!

Enjoy All!

Fordman
lost 125 lbs yesterday --------------- brother in law fell between cushions on sofa

Members online