Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks21 New York Yankees Autograph collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
It's been a while since my last post. The summer for whatever reason is my slow period for the hobby. This one is a repeat auto. I would have liked to have met this guy before he passed away. Always heard what a great personality he had. Sucks about his death. Anyways: 1988 Albany Yankees ProCards #1347 IP

j04y6u4g.jpeg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I love adding players sigs on unique cards. Here are a couple of new additions

#503 Phil Linz
xk32yc2p.jpeg

Repeat auto
John Wetteland

182y6x78.jpeg

#504 Taylor Dugas
886vv793.jpeg

Repeat Auto
Rob Segedin
leld6p23.jpeg

Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Just got a small lot of autos in and I will be systematically organizing and scanning soon.

#505 Luis Aguayo

etish167.jpeg

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
Excellent adds Kevin! I'm glad to see you're getting back into the swing of things, maybe we can make another trade soon ; )

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
OH SNAP! Are those like a Venezuelan issued Yankee cards? I had no idea, I NEEEEEED them! Escalona has no Yankee cards and Flores has a facsimile auto one (which I'm not a big fan of to get autos on).

Thanks Eddie. Seems like it never ends.

Haha very true, that's why I like collecting the Yankees, it's a "living" pc, one that'll never die. I hope to get my son (age 5) involved with it and when I pass have him take it over and keep it going.

Members online

Latest posts