Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 5/12********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone

scan0051.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. I've been loading up in Asttos prospect TeoscarHernsndez. Few days ago I sniped this, at a steal. Bowman black red 2/5 silver ink gem. Listing was horrible, and I was able to steal it for $26. Arrived yesterday. This kid is so undervalued in prospector circles.

dfb8cc13f2722d6e74f6af204a42873c.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Off to Jury duty.

Enjoy your day all.

Fordman
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning MT. Bracket 2 just opened for voting. Man, Zan has some nice cards. I thought my quad would get at least to the semi's....until I drew him in the random for round 1.

But, that is exactly what these are for. For people to get to show some cards to the rest of us that we may not otherwise see.

For [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] and others, I would love to include your cards in the brackets for people to see.

Here is the thread with the rules/guidelines: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...ournament-Guidelines-and-Upcoming-Tournaments

Here is the thread with the open tournaments: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...B-Tournaments-We-Need-You!-New-Tourneys-Added

Just so you know, I need cards for ALL of the open tournaments. I don't have any that are full after this current one.

Remember you can email your scans to me if that is better for you.

PM me with any questions or ideas to make it better.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Having a little end of the year party for the track kids today. I got put in charge of yard games. Good thing I have 2 sets of cornhole and bocce ball that I can use, along with spikeball

Members online