Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good morning Thread ~ Tuesday 3/1********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning men. I need a "The Hawk" inscription auto for my Cubs collection. It is kinda funny Dustin that he signs using quotes, brackets and no quotes without consistency.

Another Zimmer win. Although buybacks of cards made last year seem stupid to me.

s-l400.jpg

Nice card. My guy came in the other day.

f8d9ac6686d6b0970543000855e24402.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
^ Nice Daulton! [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] shake that flu man, the flu sucks.

Part of my huge mail day yesterday

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good afternoon all.

Posted yesterday but I didn't see any replies:

What site do you guys use for image sharing? I finally gave up on photobucket.

I use the FCB albums. You have to do all your editing before uploading though. And I can't figure out how to snag the links on mobile. It simply won't let me copy and paste

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Good afternoon all.

Woke up from a Nyquil coma. Don't really feel too much better. UGGGGGH!

Use Wordpress, BlogSpot or Sports Card Album. I use Wordpress and Sports Card Album. Very easy to upload photos to and they let you hotlink. Either service beats the heck out of photobucket. Photobucket's all about advertisements and trying to sell you coffee mugs and mousepads with your pics on them.

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good afternoon all.

When you find one you like let me know because I am tired of photobucket but keep on using it like a fool.

Nice card. My guy came in the other day.

f8d9ac6686d6b0970543000855e24402.jpg

Nice pickup!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm still liking Sportscardalbum.com. I believe over time it will only get better and it's already pretty good. Nice mobile app too. Has a few things that could be improved but by design it is for cards so it already has advantages over many others

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota

I'm in the same boat as you and done with photobucket. After talking with a few others, I have decided to switch over to Sports Card Album. It is taking a little time getting used to, but so far I am liking it. Sounds like others have recommended it as well.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Works good. Maybe after I scan all mine eventually I'll use that.

Anybody in need of 180pt toploaders? I have a bunch. Along with the snap cases. Pay for shipping and they are yours. Easily a medium flat rate

Members online

Latest posts