Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yo we should do a secert santa.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The morning thread has one. But I'm sure we organize one for all us AMERICANS

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Here's some info I found in my PM's that might help you guys..

It was for the MTSS, but you can use the same process

2012 MT Secret Santa Rules and Confirmation
Dear 2012 MT Secret Santa:

Here are the rules for the 2012 Morning Thread Secret Santa. Please read these rules and replying to this PM if you accept or rejection.

The gift amount is $50 EBay Value, NOT Beckett Value. The $50 price tag is applied to ONE card/item. If you need to purchase 2-3 cards/items you should increase the overall amount, ie $60-75. Sending 10 $5 cards or 5 $10 cards is not acceptable. If you purchase an item from a new product please consider that you might be over-paying and that the ebay value of the item will decrease by Festivus.

19 December 2012 will be a live break day in the MT, please post your gift there/give thanks etc. If you chose to open your gift sooner that is fine just keep it quiet until the 19th.

Packages need to be sent by 7 December, this allows 2 weeks for delivery. Use Delivery Confirmation and please forward the shipping details to via PM.

Gift should be sent in decorative bubble mailers; if you send a box/package of items please embellish the outside accordingly. Decorative bubble mailers will ensure that once the gift is received the victim will know it is their Festivus gift.

Please make your want list large enough so you can get something you want/like/would keep in your PC. Many gift givers would rather have a wide selection to choose from while purchasing your gift. If you provide a small list prepare to be disappointed. Keith, you are always good.

After all parties have accepted or declined the rules of the 2012 Secret Santa I will random.org the names and send your victim no later than 9 Sept 2012. This allows three months to purchase and ship. The excuse “I encountered a slow shipper” is on you since you waited too long, please plan accordingly.

If you agree to these terms please answer the following questions.

FCB Name:
Shipping:
Wishlist:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Last time I participated in one of these I received $50 worth of chronic instead of trading cards so I'm 100% sure Anthony Corona was my secret Santa. I'm only in if someone alerts Corona not to send marijuana this time. Not that I have anything against it but I don't want to get arrested for Christmas.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Last time I participated in one of these I received $50 worth of chronic instead of trading cards so I'm 100% sure Anthony Corona was my secret Santa. I'm only in if someone alerts Corona not to send marijuana this time. Not that I have anything against it but I don't want to get arrested for Christmas.
I just went off your wish list mannnnnn

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Stop asking for cards of (Tobi) Stoner, (Josh) Smoker, and the infamous Bong/Puffer, and people wouldn't get so confused

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I just went off your wish list mannnnnn

Well, I did have a green Christmas. The stocking stuffers went quickly & while nobody believed me I swear I saw a red nosed reindeer and elves too. I accidentally ate one...whoops :oops:

Stop asking for cards of (Tobi) Stoner, (Josh) Smoker, and the infamous Bong/Puffer, and people wouldn't get so confused

Well there ya go. That's where I went wrong.