Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
As someone who sells Bunt on eBay, I get that sometimes someone purchases a card not realizing that it's a digital card in an app. It's pretty easy to refund and relist.

What kills me is what happened today. I have an Ichiro Gold Reverence sig for sale or best offer for around 5% of what an actual physical card would go for. Someone makes an offer on the card, I accept it, and they pay. That's when, in communication, they realize, they're not getting an actual card and I have to cancel and refund. It's just crazy to me that someone who thought I was selling an actual card, paused to make a lower offer on what would have already been a rediculously low price if it was a real card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I have 114 silvers I'd be willing to unload if someone is trying for awards. I've been selling them individually for $1 - $2 each with some a little more. I really don't want to list the rest. If someone here wants them all for $75, let me know. Feel free to see what's there, woundedduk is the username. Likewise, everything I have is always for sale on any app, same username.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
OK, I just started using this app for the heck of it..

I currently have 533 cards of which I paid for some diamonds and a few coins here and there to get a card or two..

my id is "pinbreaker" (what else would it be?)

How do you guys sell these on EBAY?

Also if any of you want to connect.. send me a link or whatever..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts