Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could pick 1 athlete to punch in the face who would it be ???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Alex Smith is up there on my list too, met him at an A's game and he was too good to even say hello, this was right after he was drafted #1 overall....BUM

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Jerry Moses... former Red Sox catcher

In 1969 at a Seattle Pilots game he was in the bullpen; I asked "Mr. Moses, would you sign my Baseball Register?"
He took the cigarette out of his mouth and said: "Take a hike punk."

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
In addition to many names already mentioned... Roberto Alomar for spitting in the umpires face.

Tom

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
Some others mentioned announcers/ commentators... I'll throw one out as well. Bob Costas. The only balls he has ever... nevermind. I can't stand him. It is inexcusable how he used the chiefs tragedy as a platform on national TV for his stance on gun control. He should be punched in the mouth by someone... regardless of what I think. I've never liked him, but this infuriated me. rant over.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Some others mentioned announcers/ commentators... I'll throw one out as well. Bob Costas. The only balls he has ever... nevermind. I can't stand him. It is inexcusable how he used the chiefs tragedy as a platform on national TV for his stance on gun control. He should be punched in the mouth by someone... regardless of what I think. I've never liked him, but this infuriated me. rant over.

Totally agree. It was gross, having to listen to him. I wanted to punch him in the mouth. I own no guns, by the way. I guess bob doesn't realize people have been committing murder and suicide, with out the aid of a gun for years. This guy seemed pretty determined to get the job done, the gun was just the chosen weapon. Sorry for joining the rant also. And again, I don't own a gun, never have, but I don't blame them for what sick people do. To say on national TV, they would both be here today, if it weren't for guns, deserves a couple of punches to the mouth.

Members online

Latest posts